The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - thescientist - 25-06-2014 14:45

eekeekeek OMG, Danni, that body is just MAGNIFICENT.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tori Lee Addict - 26-06-2014 06:51

Couldn't have said it better myself mate

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 29-06-2014 08:05

Another Top Quality Show From Danni her Big Boobs looked Perfect as Always but That Lovely Bum Does it For Me Everytime,When on top of her Game there are Not many Better than Danni.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 29-06-2014 09:26

9.02 pm first call to Danni to get the night off to a flying start. Had the joy of then getting her to unleash her boobs at 10 before an hour's rest to refuel for the forthcoming night of fun. When she returned she was wearing a cute little polka dot thong which I couldn't take my eyes off. To me though the highlight was when she was in the locker room with Tiff in a white caged bra, white thong and garter. She looked stunning. Every session she was on was full of laughs and horny sex talk. She ended the night with another session in the locker room with Paige where I bid her goodnight at 4.56 am. Wonderful night which should help me cope as she's now on holiday for just over a week.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - babefan2012 - 29-06-2014 10:49

Danni looks gorgeous every time she's on!!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 08-07-2014 06:51

Not that I had been counting the time since Danni was last on but 209 hours and 5 minutes after my last call ended I had the gorgeous beauty back on my phone! Before she had her break I'd agreed to get her a few new outfits so I was absolutely knocked out to see her appear on screen at 10pm wearing a new red bra and thong looking magnificent. She certainly has been working out whilst away because that bronzed body looked sensational. I do love her boobs but just could not take my eyes off her cute little arse cheeks. After 30 minutes on BS1 she moved straightaway to BS Blue until midnight during which I made up for lost time with a number of calls. Caught a few minutes of her on Extra with Paige where they shared a phone and Danni wore a black leather thong with crotchless tights which made getting to sleep almost impossible. As I woke this morning she was in the Office in her black slashed dress looking good enough to eat. Delighted she's back again tonight

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 08-07-2014 07:18

It was Great To have Danni Back Last Night and She Sure Did Look Outstanding Loved her Red Thong her Bum looked Gorgeous and Those Big Boobs Swinging About never Fail to Impress,It was Yet Another Top Class BOTN Show from Danni.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tori Lee Addict - 08-07-2014 07:48

Fanastic show from Danni last night. Just cannot fault this girl at all. She just has it all going on. Gorgeous amazing tits, lovely sexy arse, the list just goes on and on. It is for all these reasons and 1000s more why she always gets my vote for babe of the night Smile

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tractor boy - 08-07-2014 12:39

Danni always puts on a good show with a smile on her face. she is a top babe.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 09-07-2014 06:07

So the question last night was which way to turn? Brazil v Germany or the delightful Danni? Well the result was a foregone conclusion wasn't it? So as I kicked off at 9 with my first call to Danni which included a running match commentary as the excitement built to fever pitch (but not in Brazil) seeing her in her wet look black bodysuit and hot pants I knew that the second half was going to be the crucial time. And so it proved as the TV screen was substituted by a lovely long webcam session where there was lots of goalmouth action before the telling shot was taken. We then moved into injury time back on BS Blue at midnight before I was sent off due to too many stiff tackle attempts. Who cares about football anyway?