The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 30-09-2016 16:39

hes been found guilty of having cocaine in his system and is to be stripped of the titles Thank fuck for that a disgrace to british boxing

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 30-09-2016 18:27

could I extend that to a disgrace to WORLD boxing?!!!

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 01-10-2016 08:23

I hope now people will avoid dealing with Fury in any shape or form (when's the WBA going to make it s decision on Fury?), I do think the problem would be that would the Klitschko brothers now fight for the vacant belts once Fury is stripped and resume their hold on the heavyweight titles once more Fury had the chance to take the heavyweight division into a post Klitscho era - but he just blew it big time for me. By refusing the test that surely tells the world that he is unfit mentally and physically to be even involved in boxing

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 01-10-2016 20:28

If Tyson Fury thinks he's Tony Montana he can think again!! I hope not only he will not only be stripped of his titles but also be banned for life from boxing!! what disgraceful way for a world heavyweight champion to behave IMO

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 01-10-2016 20:41

If Hearn cannot get Aj a fight with Vladimir for november i agree that the K2 promotions will secure him a world title and run back to germany never to fight a decent opponent again.

For tonight, i can only see a Cleverly defeat on points... hope i am wrong, but we all know if u don't knock out a german champ in germany then u go home without the belt, even if u earned it.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 01-10-2016 20:47

(01-10-2016 20:41 )Whynot Wrote:  If Hearn cannot get Aj a fight with Vladimir for november i agree that the K2 promotions will secure him a world title and run back to germany never to fight a decent opponent again.

For tonight, i can only see a Cleverly defeat on points... hope i am wrong, but we all know if u don't knock out a german champ in germany then u go home without the belt, even if u earned it.

didn't know cleverly was fighting and I think it's never easy to win a fight in Germany especially when you are from Britain

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 01-10-2016 21:13

(01-10-2016 08:23 )babelover48 Wrote:  I hope now people will avoid dealing with Fury in any shape or form (when's the WBA going to make it s decision on Fury?), I do think the problem would be that would the Klitschko brothers now fight for the vacant belts once Fury is stripped and resume their hold on the heavyweight titles once more Fury had the chance to take the heavyweight division into a post Klitscho era - but he just blew it big time for me. By refusing the test that surely tells the world that he is unfit mentally and physically to be even involved in boxing

The klitscho brothers won't fight for the title, they took a vow as teenagers never to fight each other. Anyway Vitali retired in 2013 and is now mayor of Kiev.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 01-10-2016 21:21

(01-10-2016 21:13 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 08:23 )babelover48 Wrote:  I hope now people will avoid dealing with Fury in any shape or form (when's the WBA going to make it s decision on Fury?), I do think the problem would be that would the Klitschko brothers now fight for the vacant belts once Fury is stripped and resume their hold on the heavyweight titles once more Fury had the chance to take the heavyweight division into a post Klitscho era - but he just blew it big time for me. By refusing the test that surely tells the world that he is unfit mentally and physically to be even involved in boxing

The klitscho brothers won't fight for the title, they took a vow as teenagers never to fight each other. Anyway Vitali retired in 2013 and is now mayor of Kiev.

swing and a miss Tongue

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 01-10-2016 21:31

(01-10-2016 20:47 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 20:41 )Whynot Wrote:  If Hearn cannot get Aj a fight with Vladimir for november i agree that the K2 promotions will secure him a world title and run back to germany never to fight a decent opponent again.

didn't know cleverly was fighting and I think it's never easy to win a fight in Germany especially when you are from Britain
As the late, great Mickey Duff said, you have to knock em out to get a draw.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 01-10-2016 22:38

Cleverly wins the title... Braehmer pulls out at half way with what is possibly a hurt elbow. Lucky man Cleverly... good fight, lots of action but i thought he was a couple behind at the time. This is one for all the people robbed in germany in the past Big Grin Braehmer will have a rematch clause i imagine, but fuck it, come over here for it.