The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Charlie O'Neal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=286)
+------ Thread: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20157)

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 22-08-2010 09:44

Charlie can do no wrong,another great night from this beautiful young girl,sexy,funny and totally confident with her body,love charlieTongue

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - newark red - 22-08-2010 09:50

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=charlie_08

is this charlie looks a lot like her!

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - theone1986 - 22-08-2010 09:55

(22-08-2010 09:50 )newark red Wrote:  http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=charlie_08

is this charlie looks a lot like her!

yep that's Charlie Smile

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - stilettos - 23-08-2010 02:37

Tonights session is a blatant rip off of Dannii Harwood's show on bangbabes on friday! they have obviously seen all the posts saying it was the best thing in years! Nice try. I say try, sorry to alienate myself from her fans,but its not even close (Stands back and ducks!) Rolleyes

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - tsurugi - 23-08-2010 03:13

Yeah because of course no channel has ever done a show similar to one another before.
Someone should go arrest jamie and hanging seems the only fitting punishment for such a heinous crime.

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Sookyâ„¢ - 23-08-2010 03:13

(23-08-2010 02:37 )stilettos Wrote:  (Stands back and ducks!)

[steps forward and throws a lame duck at him.......]

Wink

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 23-08-2010 09:45

I thought Charlie was outstanding last night,great performance sexy and funny as usual.Tongue

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 23-08-2010 10:30

(23-08-2010 02:37 )stilettos Wrote:  Tonights session is a blatant rip off of Dannii Harwood's show on bangbabes on friday! they have obviously seen all the posts saying it was the best thing in years! Nice try. I say try, sorry to alienate myself from her fans,but its not even close (Stands back and ducks!) Rolleyes

Yes it was, she's a quick learner. She incorporated the tie gimic into her, eh.....college girl rountine.
Elite spotted that it was successful... why didn't Bangbabes

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - madjack - 23-08-2010 11:21

Charlie was outstanding last a night,she is so cute and sweet I love her freckles.

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - mr mystery - 23-08-2010 11:54

A great show from Charlie last night , the bath tub sections were good , she had her customary bath tub slips as well , Charlie's college girl impersonation of Dannii Harwood on Bangbabes was very good i thought but not has good has Danni's . In some ways it is a back handed compliment to Bangbabes that Jamie is still checking out what Bangbabes are doing and trying to copying their better shows , i think Bangbabes were also the first to use the bath tub set , Elite and Babestation used to do the shower sets with Bangbabes the only one to do the bath sets .