The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 09-05-2014 21:29

^^
And there are people on here who moan about this woman?..... Clearly they have no taste or class....

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 09-05-2014 21:31

or clearly they think that if she is happy to show her pussy, then she is taking the piss by not even getting her tits out on a night show Rolleyes

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 09-05-2014 22:00

Would rather see a beautiful woman like Tashie with her tits in being a tease than some of the generic average at best girls with their tits out, I have seen better looking girls in my local shops than I have seen on some of these night shows....

Cleary Tashie being a tease is working as it's getting you lot talking about her every time she is on and shes getting the calls... quite smart really

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 09-05-2014 22:02

(09-05-2014 22:00 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Would rather see a beautiful woman like Tashie with her tits in being a tease than some of the generic average at best girls with their tits out, I have seen better looking girls in my local shops than I have seen on some of these night shows....

I agree that some on nights are proper bow wows, but there r gorgeous ones that happily go topless.... how will tashie ever do a naked oil show without taking her top off? Tongue

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Fernandez Esperenda - 09-05-2014 22:05

In time she will go topless, just enjoy her, there is more to her than a pair of tits....the longer she makes you wait the more you will enjoy seeing her when she does get them out on the show...

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Lowkey - 10-05-2014 14:34

Its going off tomorrow! Fernanda has rescheduled to this Sunday! meaning Tashie & Fern will be on at the same time, in the same building. Clash of the Brazilians. lol . this going to be historical, I hope they have a surprise tease hour.

Get ready for the Accents lads! lets all call in!

[Image: BnRt6WzCIAEgCeQ.jpg:large]

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Block - 10-05-2014 15:09

They should do another one of these head to head shows for the begining of the world cup.

Both girls should be dressed in Sexi Brazilian soccer kits kinda like this show from Alice.

[Image: 0alice1206c_(2)_thumb.jpg]

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-05-2014 20:30

agree block. would be great to see tashie and Fernanda in brazil footie kits. if not tomorrow then when the world cup actually does start next month

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 10-05-2014 20:49

Maybe it will lead to a cat fight if Fernanda thinks Tashie is taking the piss out of her with her fake accent Tongue Add a paddling pool full of oil and that would be a showBig Grin

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Jabba_Doughnut - 10-05-2014 20:52

(10-05-2014 20:49 )Whynot Wrote:  Maybe it will lead to a cat fight if Fernanda thinks Tashie is taking the piss out of her with her fake accent Tongue Add a paddling pool full of oil and that would be a showBig Grin

Oh my yes