The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tori Lee Addict - 09-07-2014 07:14

Don't think anyone gives a monkeys toss about football when Danni is on, and especially after the game was over in the first 20 mins lol

Another cracking show from Dannii and loving you run downs and commentary posts about her Wink

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 09-07-2014 07:17

(09-07-2014 07:14 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  Don't think anyone gives a monkeys toss about football when Danni is on, and especially after the game was over in the first 20 mins lol

Another cracking show from Dannii and loving you run downs and commentary posts about her Wink

Cheers mate. Have to say I thought my game was over after 20 minutes too but where Danni is concerned I can never get too much of a good thingBig Grin

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tori Lee Addict - 09-07-2014 08:02

God I just love it when she gets right upclose to the camera to show off them perfect lovely tits

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 14-07-2014 07:09

Well that was the first World Cup final I did not watch in many years as once again the delightful Miss Levy was all I had eyes for. Mind you she did get in the sporting spirit by wearing a referee's outfit to start the night with during the tease hour on BS1 where we limbered up for the exertions ahead and she managed to squeeze her boobs out of her top for me just before she went off screen after 10. Although not advertised Danni told me that she was also doing Cam from the studio so after 30 minutes on BS Blue I joined her on Cam at 11 where I put her through a full fitness examination Heart Before I crawled off to bed I managed my own extra time with her on Extra where she was almost wearing a red bodysuit. We ended with her on her hands and knees on the floor in the office with that gorgeous arse in the air for me to grope and pound. I loved the World Cup but can anyone tell me who was playing because I have no ideaBounce

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 14-07-2014 07:15

Another Top Quality Show From Danni She looked Gorgeous All night and You cant beat seeing her on all Fours with those Big Boobs Swinging about.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Doddle - 14-07-2014 08:12

She looked very good in that red outfit. Took over from Emma around half 2, and appears to be a bit shorter Tongue But still fantastic.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 14-07-2014 08:13

(14-07-2014 08:12 )Doddle Wrote:  She looked very good in that red outfit. Took over from Emma around half 2, and appears to be a bit shorter Tongue But still fantastic.

Yeah actually she's told me she's 11 inches shorter! Funny though I don't notice her height that much Big Grin

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 16-07-2014 08:03

It's an action packed week with Danni with a number of shows so with that in mind I asked her to be gentle with me last night. The result? Well after my first call to her during tease hour on BS1 we had a more private rendezvous in her cam session before I was instructed to call her when she returned to the screen on BS1 at around 11.30. More fun ensued as that peachy arse and those gorgeous tits entranced me. As I bid her goodnight just before 12 she uttered these simple words " I haven't finished with you yet. Call me again". What's a man to do? Well as my mind told me to go to bed something else said not yet. So there I was at 12.30 on the phone again where Danni made sure that I did not for one second regret surrendering once more to her descriptions of what she was going to do to me. I'm putty in her hands and by the time she had drained me and given me permission to go to sleep I can assure you I had given all I could. And what's next? Well I've been told we are going to do it all again tonight! Help!!!'

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 17-07-2014 07:07

Another All Action From Danni she looked Well HOT with Lots of Those Big Bouncing Boobs on Show and You Cant help but Loving Seeing Danni on all fours Shaking that Gorgeous Bum.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 17-07-2014 07:15

Danni was at a BS photoshoot yesterday and had clearly had a good time as she toyed with me last night. Although she only started at 10 is was good to see her do an hour on BS1 followed immediately by an hour on Blue as she got plenty of deserved airtime. As she finished on Blue I agreed I would try to stay awake for just one last phone call and when she returned on Extra later in a purple bodysuit I got my usual reward for working (her over) late in the office. Tremendous stuff Heart