The UK Babe Channels Forum
OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Who's on the channels tonight? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? (/showthread.php?tid=7868)

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - Big Boobies - 28-07-2009 22:56

Hi there. I've just looked at the webstream and seen Geri topless and in "normal Geri" mode! Does this mean that there have only been three girls tonight or are we in for a crossover night from midnight? I hope not as I find it very difficult to follow so many girls; I prefer just two or three only. Its just me I guess. Regarding an earlier post I really hope that MORGAN is still around and was hoping she might be on tonight. I suppose she could still show up. I'm sure she was on the Freeview show within the last week unless my memory is worse than usual! We shall see.

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - Big Boobies - 29-07-2009 07:47

Good morning. Not a bad show last night but not brilliant either! Rachel, Jemma Jey and Geri were joined by newish girl Annie. They all performed very well;Annie spent most of the show not just topless but braless;very nice. The split screen was used a lot again....my favourite part of the show was Geri as secretary and I dont like Geri much! Apparently on the Babestation thread it says that Jemma Jey was told off for showing her pussy and had to get changed! has anyone got a vid of that for us Freeviewrs please;it must have been pre-midnight or BS2? PLEASE PLEASE HELP US.

Hi The Watcher. Did you try Partyland? If so how was it? Bye for now off to work;see you all tonight.

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - TheWatcher - 29-07-2009 10:15

Not very good last night apart from Jemma Jey.
Annie made her second appearance on the show.
I much preferred both Geri and Rachel when they were on PartyGirls. On that show they often got involved in girl-girl stuff with the other girls. That does not happen on this show. On their own, I find them both less interesting.

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - Rammyrascal - 29-07-2009 14:59

a bit boring last night i agree. as for tonight i know lori is on but not sure what channel

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - Big Boobies - 29-07-2009 19:40

(29-07-2009 10:15 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Not very good last night apart from Jemma Jey.
Annie made her second appearance on the show.
I much preferred both Geri and Rachel when they were on PartyGirls. On that show they often got involved in girl-girl stuff with the other girls. That does not happen on this show. On their own, I find them both less interesting.

Hi there The Watcher. i decided not to keep the show; it could have been so much better. I still think Sundays was the best ever and will keep that one ; Paige Jessica etc! Did you try Partyland last night or not?

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - Big Boobies - 29-07-2009 19:43

(29-07-2009 14:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  a bit boring last night i agree. as for tonight i know lori is on but not sure what channel

yes lets hope tonights better. Apart from Lori Charlie is definitely on tonight again not sure which channel; although as she was on BS1 on Monday and BS2 last night how about BS1 Freeview with a shower/paddling pool sequence tonight !
now could yo let us know the line up at about 9.00ish as usual as I will definitely miss the beginning tonight. Thanks very much.

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - matt38 - 29-07-2009 21:09

At the start tonight Rachel introduced Charlie and Dionne in the changing room.

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - Shandy - 29-07-2009 21:14

lori's on bs2 and i was sure i heard changeover mentioned. lori's already had some slippage Big Grin

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - Big Boobies - 29-07-2009 22:31

(29-07-2009 21:09 )matt38 Wrote:  At the start tonight Rachel introduced Charlie and Dionne in the changing room.

Thanks for that; I've just seen Rachel on the stream looking very sexy as usual. I will record it then as Charlie is on as well.mind you there could be at least one or two extra girls that appear crossover or not particularly on Freeview. i think I will go to bed and watch it tomorrow. Hopefully Paige will be fit and well for tomorrow as well as Sasha and I think Dani O'Neal is back on not sure which channel though; now that will be a good show judging by last Sundays efforts by Paige; just hope the Freeview show gets nearer to her BS2 version! Good night all.

RE: Who's on channel 33 tonight? - Big Boobies - 30-07-2009 07:50

Morning all. Just had my usual quick look at last nights show. Not bad but again not brilliant. The girls were Rachel,Dionne,Charlie,Dani O'Neal with a single slot of Amanda. They all did well;Amanda was very sexy in her single slot and Rachel was lovely as a college girl. Charlie is getting dirtier as well; her bra was more off than on; I'm not complaining she has a lovely body. ITS A BOOB THING! Still no news about MORGAN; Has she actually left quietly? I dont think I'll keep the show although I thought it was above averagel