The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rael 74 - 29-05-2010 06:31

Stunning panties that Sammie is wearing this morning, as usual Sammie manages to look amazing at such an early hour. TongueTongue Absolutely top class & never fails to perk you up. HeartHeart

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 29-05-2010 09:44

i was still tired as id stayed up to watch alice goodwin's night debut but i immediately felt better when i put elite on this morning and put sammie looking very sexy

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 31-05-2010 10:34

Why did they have to put Sammie straight on after Becky? I've got work to do Wink

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rael 74 - 31-05-2010 11:09

(31-05-2010 10:34 )eagle_si Wrote:  Why did they have to put Sammie straight on after Becky? I've got work to do Wink

Why did they have to put Sammie & Rachel Louise on at the same time, Huh I've got viewing to do!!!!!. The remotes going to explode soon, all this channel swapping. My poor fingers gonna get worn out. laugh

Still Sammie does look delightful this morning in pink with a lovely short skirt on. HeartHeart A tough choice to make today.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 31-05-2010 12:43

I don't think I've seen Sammie looking better than she does at the moment. Big Grin
There was a sensational bum wiggle about ten minutes ago as well. It was a pity I wasn't prepared to get caps of it Sad

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 31-05-2010 13:29

Jamie, you must have saved up enough cash by now to get Sammie on nights?Smile

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Bobby - 31-05-2010 13:33

Can anyone say what she is like on the phone?
Is she 'accomodating'??

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 31-05-2010 14:05

Indeed she is. On her night shows, you wouldn't believe it man!Tongue

Come on Jamie, cash in those Kleenex shares!

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Trickster - 31-05-2010 14:47

Id also like to see Sammie become one of Elite main night girls as well have for a while now

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rael 74 - 31-05-2010 15:26

A quite mesmerising show from the superb Sammie today. Loving the sparkly blue set & fishnets. TongueTongue As always Sammie keeps the interest up all day with lots of movement around the set coupled with some amazing poses & always manages to show her wonderous figure off to perfection. Elite's daytime crown jewel imo HeartHeart