The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - blackghostuk - 08-08-2012 20:41

(08-08-2012 20:11 )kelly1066 Wrote:  i think more could be expected if amanda stays the distance second time around; to hold her hand so as to speak; and that they choose a guy who can get wood easier too...... think then that dionne might be lead further up the naughty path second time around....??!!

I totally agree! It sort of petered out when Amanda left her to it and she looked uncomfortable! I think she should stay and enjoy the moment! Smile

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Clit Eastwood - 08-08-2012 20:49

Never seen a thread get so much attention..is Dionne a godess or summit?? LOL

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - blackghostuk - 08-08-2012 21:34

(08-08-2012 20:49 )mart tilly-fan Wrote:  Never seen a thread get so much attention..is Dionne a godess or summit?? LOL

Well... she has a certain something! Wink

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - BoBByB187 - 08-08-2012 22:41

I think if they just did a girl/girl hardcore show that Dionne would get into more, especially if it's her and Amanda since they're so close. I think they over did it a bit by adding not only the guy but the random slave. Keep the slave away from any show, it's just awful to see.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Scotsman - 09-08-2012 19:00

Yeah, hopefully next time there's none of the domination stuff and, if they decide to involve a guy, that he can actually do his job properly. I'm hesitant to say have Amanda more involved on the basis that in the last show was just all over the place and seemed to be forcing Dionne to do stuff which seemed uncomfortable to watch for a while. That said, if Amanda being involved makes Dionne more comfortable and hopefully open to going more hardcore then I'm game!

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Fernandez Esperenda - 10-08-2012 03:23

(08-08-2012 20:11 )kelly1066 Wrote:  i think more could be expected if amanda stays the distance second time around; to hold her hand so as to speak; and that they choose a guy who can get wood easier too...... think then that dionne might be lead further up the naughty path second time around....??!!

"Led up the naughty path" haha legendary line, i hope she gets pounded though haha

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - broncobilly10 - 10-08-2012 08:03

They need a different line up next time for Dionne.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Clit Eastwood - 10-08-2012 18:28

Dionne mite be ok if they had a decent line up..not some poor guy whos out of his depth..Amanda needs to nurture Dionne a little more...get her up for it..coax her ...proper action xxx..maybe some hard girl on girl with Amanda...then some lucky geeze to nail the pair of 'em...licking each others juices of his lucky cock..now thats what U call a lucky bastard...

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - karma77 - 10-08-2012 22:18

Any word on when she will return ?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Fernandez Esperenda - 11-08-2012 03:52

Sooner dionne heads further up the naughty path the better!! if she gets pounded next time i promise to upload a vid of me doing the american pie webcam dance!!