The UK Babe Channels Forum
Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Red Light Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=192)
+---- Thread: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=56582)

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - GNOMEHEAD - 13-01-2014 20:45

A spectacular beauty- a total dream! Thanks for the magnificent posts everyone. I reckon Delia Rose is 5'7" or 170cm thereabouts...

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - paul_granjon - 13-01-2014 22:25

Worrying news about the boob job.

Delia has stupendous tits. The best of any babe channel girl. The thought of seeing them on a nightshow has me all a-quiver in the gentleman's area.

I wonder if we'll get the night show before she gets them done?

Don't do it, Delia.

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - GNOMEHEAD - 14-01-2014 01:26

I agree, breast implants would be a crime against mother nature- Delia Rose is so PERFECT!

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - john34 - 14-01-2014 20:50

She is thinking about the boob job Huh

Please don't do it!!!

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - paul_granjon - 15-01-2014 00:34

Oh Delia
You're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh Delia
I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please
Don't get a boob job.

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - tom384 - 15-01-2014 15:36

Really sorry about this guys but I went to school with Delia so I feel I should tell you that she had a boobjob a few years ago. It's quite amazing how much she has changed to be honest, she was extremely skinny.

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - gloryinter - 15-01-2014 16:12

can we get a night show before the boob job Big Grin ?

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - dibs2k9 - 15-01-2014 20:11

why dont you tweet her and ask her she did say once she has a lot of people backin her she would do one so .....

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - Delia Rose Playboy - 17-01-2014 17:59

Just thought I would drop a big sexy thank you for all of the support and caps guys ! Love them! Heart

Also ... Tom I do not know you so please save your porky pies for yourself . I have not had a boob job yet, and are you trying to say I'm not skinny?

Will be happy to do a night show with enough support and requests cannot wait Infact ! Just want to make it a big exciting night for you all Wink! And please do not worry about the implants - I promise you they will look amazeballs and as natural as possible !

Hope you are all having a good week and make sure you tune in and give me a bell tomorrow 5:30am-1:30pm

lots of kisses
Delia Rose xxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Delia Rose - Chat, Caps and Vids - tom384 - 17-01-2014 22:17

So sorry I've been miss informed, i retract my previous comment. Best of luck with everything. And no I wasnt saying that you're not skinny now, if anyone were to ask me what I thought perfection was I'd show them a picture of you Smile