The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Block - 10-05-2014 20:58

(10-05-2014 20:49 )Whynot Wrote:  Maybe it will lead to a cat fight if Fernanda thinks Tashie is taking the piss out of her with her fake accent Tongue Add a paddling pool full of oil and that would be a showBig Grin

Now that's an idea! Big Grin

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 10-05-2014 23:58

(10-05-2014 20:49 )Whynot Wrote:  Maybe it will lead to a cat fight if Fernanda thinks Tashie is taking the piss out of her with her fake accent Tongue Add a paddling pool full of oil and that would be a showBig Grin

I'll 2nd that idea Big Grin

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 11-05-2014 15:07

It looks like Tashie was first into the changing room today as she has nabbed the gold dress that Fernanda looked so good in recently. Now she needs to do it justice by showing it off properly.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 11-05-2014 21:29

Entertaining show from Tashie today. I've never heard her speak recently. But I always thought that she was from Oxford Rolleyes

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-05-2014 18:55

wow liking what tashie has got on now. a very tiny crop top that is barely able to contain her boobs and very tiny white hotpants Smile me likey a lot Smile

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 13-05-2014 18:58

Finally, Tashie has got rid of the padded bra in favour of a tightly squeezing boob-tube number.
Good idea, it's obvious there was no need for it.

Also, her red shiny hot-pants earlier were a wonderful showcase for her other big asset. Tongue

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - robert.f4 - 14-05-2014 20:39

Yep Tashie's got a gorgeous body, and her sexy arse looks amazing in them shiny red hot-pants. I missed the show but thanks for the cool caps Wink

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 18-05-2014 14:03

Tashie is Looking Outstanding in her White Dress,What a Stunning Body She has.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - RatedR - 18-05-2014 20:01

Panty tease Wink What a hot section this looks. I imagine it will be even hotter on the stream Wink Tongue

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 18-05-2014 20:44

Tashie said on the mic that she is "going back to Brazil" after Thursday, "for a very long time".
I hope she is not serious.