The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - jay0987 - 17-07-2014 12:38

Are there any more caps of Danni with Emma butt or have they not worked together much

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - thescientist - 17-07-2014 14:03

Once again Danni comes up with another stunning outfit, the purple one piece looked fantastic on her, a real gem of an outfit for those big beautiful bouncy tits.eek It even had Leigh drooling over Danni's body

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - MagicRat - 21-07-2014 01:12

I don'think I've appreciated until recently what a great arse she has. Her tits, though great, get all the attention. I think the arse needs a little more love. And I'll happily provide the service if nobody else is willing.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 21-07-2014 06:27

Another Cracking Show From Danni Who Looked Outstanding All Night her Big Boobs Rightly Get all the Attention but she has a Lovely Bum as Well,Seeing Danni on all Fours is just a Real Delight,Nice Caps Classic.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 21-07-2014 07:51

Deliciously Devine Danni Essex looked magnificent last night from start to finish. Truly ravishing. Dressed in a black bra, thong, suspenders and stockings she opened the night on Blue fighting to keep her right boob in her bra so I was only to pleased to help her out of it on the stroke of 10pm. When she returned the black suspenders and stockings had been replaced by a red combination in the office. During my call I asked her to get down on her knees on the floor which seems to have been popular as with the perfect view of her peachy arse cheeks she spent the best part of an hour there with subsequent callers! Later on BS1 in the alleyway she almost wore a black fishnet top but clearly her boobs were resisting much to my pleasure on my call to her as I positioned her against the wall and bins. I loved the black fishnet and slashed hold ups she was wearing as they drew my eyes to her arse yet again. I had my final call to her back in the office where I'm astonished the desk survived before waking up to see her finish off the show at 5am. Stupendously sexy from start to finish HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - murphdogg11 - 21-07-2014 08:51

Great night from Danni. Such a sexy outfit & she showed off her ass superbly. Made me a very happy man. Keep up the good work Danni Heart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - MagicRat - 21-07-2014 11:31

I think the red stockings she wore in the office are one of the best outfits I've ever seen her in.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 24-07-2014 06:25

Another Spectacular Show From Danni Who looked Fantastic All Night this Girl Oozes Sex Appeal her Bouncing Big Boobs looked a Treat and That Bum is Outstanding,Danni gives her All on Each Show she does.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 24-07-2014 07:37

The turquoise half cut bra and thong set made a welcome return last night and coupled with the caged suspenders and stocking set Danni looked good enough to eat. She bounced through her first hour on Blue quite literally as she announced herself as Danni Essex and gave me my performance review in the office. Thankfully I got an excellent for stamina but a a warning that I must do more to please the boss! Still on Blue Danni switched to the light box set just after 11 and I did exactly as I was told by concentrating in my next call on pleasuring her in a variety of positions. Mission accomplished Heart Finally I made a quick call as she shared the sauna and a phone with Jada and then Emma. She'll be back on nights next week with a few new outfits I've discussed with her if they arrive in time Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 29-07-2014 06:37

Another Full on High Energy Show From Danni who Looked Outstanding All Night There Really is Nothing Better than seeing Danni on all Fours with her Big Bouncing Boobs Swinging About,Great Stuff.