The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Kingsmind - 24-03-2020 13:18

I don't know much about politics but couldn't Boris Johnson have a second man to talk with him in his speech's i think everyone needs help in these situations.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 24-03-2020 13:47

Contactless payments limits are being raised from £30 to £45 from April 1st.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-03-2020 14:16

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

[Image: ET383coXYAEVJFS?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - OurJud - 24-03-2020 14:38

What I want to know is how/why Babestation and Xpanded are still using girls in the studio instead of home webcams like S66. How is working as a presenter on a babe channel classed as 'essential work' ?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - terence - 24-03-2020 14:38

just heard the first person i know died of coronavirus. he had a lot of underlying conditions and was recently in hospital the same time as my dad. he wa a nice man. R.I.P.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - babefan2012 - 24-03-2020 14:44

Sorry to hear that mate.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - babefan2012 - 24-03-2020 14:47

(24-03-2020 14:38 )OurJud Wrote:  What I want to know is how/why Babestation and Xpanded are still using girls in the studio instead of home webcams like S66. How is working as a presenter on a babe channel classed as 'essential work' ?

I’m guessing because it’s not a massive number of people in an in closed environment but I can’t see how much longer they’ll be able to get away with it. Plus I believe all involved are Self employed so as long as there’s work they’ll work. Some babes have chosen not to.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Kingsmind - 24-03-2020 14:53

Agree Babefan but there again you could say the same thing about S66 they don't have a massive amount of people there but yet they are still doing there home shows.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - shaun blue - 24-03-2020 15:35

I was just reading about the Spanish Flu of 1918-20 which claimed 228,000 lives in this country. With so many deaths, funerals were being held in the evenings in order to fit them all in. The government of the day took no emergency measures though and life went on pretty much as normal. Football for example continued as scheduled despite a few deaths amongst the players. It was left to the newspapers to issue advice on how to avoid the virus spreading. Take a less-crowded train or bus, they suggested, cough into a handkerchief, isolate the already sick, give up shaking hands for the present and give up kissing forever.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-03-2020 15:41

(24-03-2020 14:38 )OurJud Wrote:  What I want to know is how/why Babestation and Xpanded are still using girls in the studio instead of home webcams like S66. How is working as a presenter on a babe channel classed as 'essential work' ?

Guessing TV is classed as a essential work i mean why is piers morgan and other live shows still on tv other than news shows

QVC still have presenters as well

Jess on this morning said all the girls have made sure they are ok and they are taking all the precautions they can