The UK Babe Channels Forum
Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Live 960 Days (/forumdisplay.php?fid=96)
+---- Thread: Toya Carlos - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=11586)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Toya Carlos - ringo78 - 18-10-2009 14:10

was just channel hopping this afternoon and saw her for the first time.... wow [Image: jawdrop.gif]

trying to save my babe channel allowance for summer on paradiso nights but when she winks at the camera i have to chain myself down

RE: Hello - Colbert Rules - 23-10-2009 16:04

Toya Carlos looks absolutely beautiful today...what a babe!

RE: Hello - thinwhiteduke - 23-10-2009 16:08

Yeah, with all the gorgeous girls on today i keep getting dragged back to Toya, she is so sexy.

RE: Toya Carlos - NEW LIVE 960 - 23-10-2009 16:17

Hi Guys,

We currently have Ms. Toya carlos on now looking very nice (as always) today she is in black hold ups and some top that she is virtually spilling out of and - lucky for me (but not for you) - occasionally does so but I dont think it was caught I won't tell you when it was but it may have been earlier in the show. ***just dont tell anyone it was me, I have an alibi, I was invaded by aliens who are controlling me***

Lovely Toya will be here until I cant take any more of looking at her (which will be around 8:30pmish) BUT she will be back on Sunday 25 Oct for more visual lustings (and for those that call her maybe something else)

Enjoy

RE: Hello - NEW LIVE 960 - 24-10-2009 00:58

(23-10-2009 16:08 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  Yeah, with all the gorgeous girls on today i keep getting dragged back to Toya, she is so sexy.

Guys,

Once again Toya was scortching, I hope that you all liked her outfit, very classic stockings and a semi see thru top thingy - sorry let me correct myself. The bra bit was NOT see through! But the rest is true

Sexy Secretary - Toya Carlos - 25-10-2009 13:02

Hey Guys!
Today I have rustle up a sexy new outfit.....for all those tight arse pencil skirt lovers, with the thick juicy red lip stick and very low cut white shirt lovers!!! Haha.... Hope u enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Sexy Secretary - steve61 - 25-10-2009 13:37

Loving the hot office attire Toya! xx Smile

RE: Sexy Secretary - Carl13 - 25-10-2009 13:38

(25-10-2009 13:02 )Toya Carlos Wrote:  Hey Guys!
Today I have rustle up a sexy new outfit.....for all those tight arse pencil skirt lovers, with the thick juicy red lip stick and very low cut white shirt lovers!!! Haha.... Hope u enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking very hot!! Tight and Low Cut - Who could complain about that combo Big Grin

RE: Sexy Secretary - schmoo - 25-10-2009 14:01

Love the outift & the set too. My very favourite. Skirt is too long though.. a (micro) mini skirt would look so much better.

But great when you hitch the skirt up to flash your stocking tops & knickers (shame they're not white though). This i do love! Love the leg crossing too. Great stuff.

So yes Toya.. i am enjoying.. thank you.

RE: Sexy Secretary - tapit54 - 25-10-2009 17:22

Miss Carlos is looking well fit (she always does) again today. I think she is one of daytime tv's most under rated babes. The lady has curves to die for!