The UK Babe Channels Forum
Calling hirsute lovers - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: SportxxxBabes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Calling hirsute lovers (/showthread.php?tid=13207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Calling hirsute lovers - stagmonkey - 12-11-2009 00:25

keeps making appearances above her g-string..... luv it !!

RE: Calling hirsute lovers - intransit67 - 12-11-2009 00:34

I've got some footage from a couple of years back when Serena/Hazel whatever she's called today was on and they were allowed to rub themselves and she really gets into it with her hairy pussy hanging out the sides as wanks herself while talking to some punter on the blower (hey up Arthur Daley's making a cum back).
I'll slap it on Rapidshare later tonight and put a link here.
Also got some from the same period of Bailey & chrystal-lei.
Bailey is rubing herself off through her knickers but obviously doing it proper like.
Chrystal-lei is going for it outside and inside her knickers the dirty Welsh slapper that she is.
As for Selena's hairy pie - I love it and i'm sure it would tickle my nose while I was licking her pussy if she ever appeared in my dreams.

Dave

RE: Calling hirsute lovers - stagmonkey - 12-11-2009 00:56

go on my son !!

RE: Calling hirsute lovers - intransit67 - 12-11-2009 01:01

Won't be up on Rapid for a couple of hours yet as it's on an old LG RH7500 hard drive recorder and needs copying one to one to my panasonic then transfered to dvd, ripped to the pc then converted and uploaded but hey it will give me something to do as it's a bit shite tonight on the bash one out channels.

Dave

RE: Calling hirsute lovers - StanTheMan - 12-11-2009 01:04

(11-11-2009 20:51 )ivorthckeshaft Wrote:  ... every woman I know is going for the minimalist down below.

I know, and it's a crying shame.

Serena/Hazel May beaver - stilettos - 12-11-2009 20:03

(11-11-2009 01:16 )Browser1 Wrote:  Now, that something that I would really like to see. Did she have them off for long? I was playing a computer game, so I didn't see it. Unfortunately.

Here you go. Makes me gag really,but i thought it was interesting. Hopefully we will start to see more of that area shown without hair too. The girls all seem to be taking their knickers off,but still showing very little,apart from Emily on elite and Amanda on BB. Enjoy..[Image: serena.jpg]

RE: Serena/Hazel May beaver - Browser1 - 12-11-2009 21:44

(12-11-2009 20:03 )stilettos Wrote:  Here you go. Makes me gag really,but i thought it was interesting. Hopefully we will start to see more of that area shown without hair too. The girls all seem to be taking their knickers off,but still showing very little,apart from Emily on elite and Amanda on BB. Enjoy..

I know. I saw it. Thanks all the same though. Hopefully, we'll see a lot more shaven and unshaven over the next few months, but if all we ever get to see is hair down there (that rhymes!) then I will be a happy camper.

intransit67 Wrote:As for Selena's hairy pie - I love it and i'm sure it would tickle my nose while I was licking her pussy if she ever appeared in my dreams.

Sing it brother. Although, if you know what you're doing, then tickling the nose isn't going to be an issue. It'd be all slicked back, just like hair gel! But much, much nicer if you know what I mean!

RE: Calling hirsute lovers - StanTheMan - 13-11-2009 00:57

I'm waiting for the day she wears those tights, sans knickers... a big hairy bush seen through tights - love it!

RE: Calling hirsute lovers - intransit67 - 13-11-2009 02:17

Vid as promised!
I hope Serena is ok with it, if not i'll go round and let her spank me (a lot) as punishment.

[Image: th_73517_serena-sportxxx_123_459lo.jpg]

http://rapidshare.com/files/306200556/selena-sportxxx.mp4.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/306208015/selena-sportxxx.mp4.002

Filejoiner
http://www.tucows.com/preview/519368

enjoy - Dave

RE: Serena/Hazel May beaver - SOCATOA - 13-11-2009 02:38

(12-11-2009 20:03 )stilettos Wrote:  Here you go. Makes me gag really,but i thought it was interesting.

Got to say"Nice Bush" TongueTongueTongueTongue