The UK Babe Channels Forum
Call of Duty: World at War - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Call of Duty: World at War (/showthread.php?tid=1378)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - cheesyboy - 06-12-2008 16:09

call of duty : world at war is an excellent game and i didn't think it could get anywhere near the heights of call of duty 4 , buts its just as good. I must admit its keeping me off this forum because i keep playing it. Cheesyboy

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - BelfastBadBoy - 19-12-2008 01:06

Cleared it today on Normal and what a nice surprise getting that Nazi Zombie game lol Got up to 7th wave

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - jungleboy - 19-12-2008 01:11

i thoroughly enjoyed it too, its not long enough tho tbh, vegas 2 has taken me a few nights to do a couple of levels, i had completed this after a couple of nights. kinda missing it now tho, but i bought it 4 27 and sold it 4 36 so im Smile

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - tipper22 - 19-12-2008 10:46

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Cleared it today on Normal and what a nice surprise getting that Nazi Zombie game lol Got up to 7th wave
m8 if u think dats good get a couple of ur m8s to play the coop campaign with u awsome its a rite laugh as well

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - BelfastBadBoy - 19-12-2008 12:34

tipper22 Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Cleared it today on Normal and what a nice surprise getting that Nazi Zombie game lol Got up to 7th wave
m8 if u think dats good get a couple of ur m8s to play the coop campaign with u awsome its a rite laugh as well

I'm the only one out of my circle withh an xbox, the other fuckers have the Wii and PS3's

I'll go online with it sometime over the weekend though. I read on here some people are going back over it with a harder level, trying that myself level by level with the Hardened level...going to take a while lol

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - tipper22 - 19-12-2008 12:46

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
tipper22 Wrote:

I'm the only one out of my circle withh an xbox, the other fuckers have the Wii and PS3's

I'll go online with it sometime over the weekend though. I read on here some people are going back over it with a harder level, trying that myself level by level with the Hardened level...going to take a while lol

iv tried on veteran pissed me off to much lol alot harder than cod4 on veteran xbox 360 rules

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - BelfastBadBoy - 19-12-2008 19:43

Those harder levels are way too hard for me,i thought i was good on the game but its a different world with Hardened and Veteran

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - A Spider Monkey - 20-12-2008 11:43

I've completed the first level on veteran, will move onto the other ones soon. The online game is really pissing me off. The amount of times I kill someone then they spawn pretty much behind me and gun me down is getting stupid now.

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - BelfastBadBoy - 20-12-2008 11:57

The online play, is it just on foot or is there tank gaming?

RE: Call of Duty: World at War - A Spider Monkey - 20-12-2008 12:04

There are tanks on some of the maps.