The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Storm Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=14689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - birdlime - 18-10-2009 19:51

I was watchin her today and boy doesn't she turn me on i could watch her all night long.HeartHeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - schmoo - 18-10-2009 20:19

Right there with you fellas too.

And in honour of this (or indeed to honour the lady herself) i have just changed my avatar picture to a screencap from my favourite day watching her.

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - flavid - 18-10-2009 20:49

Thanks superb work much appreciated

rep on it way

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - tvbabelover - 20-10-2009 16:40

yummy nothing better than a brunette with big natural tits and sparkeling eyes what a great addition to the shows. Anatural beauty would win me over every time

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - schmoo - 27-10-2009 18:28

Haven't seen this lovely lass for a while. Is she going to be on this week i wonder..?

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - zuffle1 - 31-10-2009 19:40

It's been said before, but it bears repeating: what a magnificent pair.

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - Danzig - 31-10-2009 20:48

She is a real glamourpuss...let's hope Bob can find a few more shifts for her.Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - dirk362 - 31-10-2009 22:22

Sammie was extra gorgeous today, lounging on the bed, chatting to the camera guy and her callers... A very sexy and sensuous young lady indeed Cool
Bob - you need to get this lovely young woman on our screens a lot more often you know old chap. Get the proverbial finger out Tongue
Of course, if Bob has extra special powers of persuasion, perhaps he can tempt her into the odd night time stint ...

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - killyourself - 31-10-2009 23:56

(31-10-2009 20:48 )Danzig Wrote:  She is a real glamourpuss...let's hope Bob can find a few more shifts for her.Big Grin

And hopefully Bob can persuade can her to stop wearing those HUGE bra's and big granny pants.

RE: Sammie Pennington-Club Paradiso Daytime - schmoo - 01-11-2009 13:19

This Sammie lass is seriously lovely. That smile mesmorises me - it's infectious. The rest of her is just as beautiful too. Got to agree with the fellas above, give this lady more shifts Bob!