The UK Babe Channels Forum
Playable Game Demo's - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Playable Game Demo's (/showthread.php?tid=15140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Playable Game Demo's - *Kal-El* - 23-02-2011 17:20

Demo's out today are Yakuza 4 and Dragon Age 2 on the PS3 and 360.

RE: Playable Game Demo's - HEX!T - 25-02-2011 14:54

on steam there is demos for dragonage 2 and shogun total war... worth a download, i think so...

RE: Playable Game Demo's - HEX!T - 02-03-2011 18:24

got crysis 2 mp demo last night and its ok. nothing really new as far as gameplay. the suite does make a little bit of difference but not huge. i guess when its a little more developed with upgrades it will become more relivant to the gameplay but as yet its not a huge bonus or issue (i can see it going either way)...
god knows how the fanboys will react to it... as they have bitched about every game and how unbalanced they are since i joined the forums at e.a.

http://www.ea.com/uk/crysis-2/blog/crysis-2-multiplayer-demo-march-1st get it here... just go to the page and use the link provided.

RE: Playable Game Demo's - *Kal-El* - 04-03-2011 12:11

The Multiplayer demo of Resistance 3 should be out in the next couple months on the PS3 before its september release, also a demo of the new Mortal Kombat game will be out some time next week for the PSN+ owners then a week later on the normal PSN service. No news as to when the demo will be out on the 360.

RE: Playable Game Demo's - *Kal-El* - 10-03-2011 17:38

Out on the PS3 are MotorStorm Apocalypse, Mortal Kombat 9 demo but for the PSN Plus owners, the demo will be out for the free PSN members next week. Also out is the trial demo of the new Back To the Future game.

RE: Playable Game Demo's - *Kal-El* - 16-03-2011 17:04

Theres a lot of demo's today Crysis 2 Multiplayer, Mortal Kombat, Tiger woods 12 and there a DLC pack for Marvel v Capcom 3, and Playstation Hero's for the PSN. Mortal Kombat will be out at a later date for the 360.

RE: Playable Game Demo's - iloveMegan - 29-03-2011 00:03

Downloaded the WWE All Stars demo today, and in a word (well two), it's shit.

The AI does the typical wrestling game thing of continually backing away so you miss your move, then they hit you with a big combo. It took me five goes before I won a match, despite being a veteran of Smackdown and a few other wrestling games. There is an interesting chain reversal system, but the fact the controls are so unresponsive sucks all the fun out of it.

I wasn't sure about this one as the I think the character designs are grotesque, but definitely won't be getting it now.

RE: Playable Game Demo's - SimonAdams - 29-03-2011 13:08

I also downloaded All Stars, Looks wise i wasn't impressed to begin with and as soon as i started to play it i was immediately put off by the poor controls, Having owned just about every wrestling game out there i can say this has got to be one of the worst i've played, Definently on my avoid list.

RE: Playable Game Demo's - *Kal-El* - 02-04-2011 17:37

(29-03-2011 00:03 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Downloaded the WWE All Stars demo today, and in a word (well two), it's shit.

The AI does the typical wrestling game thing of continually backing away so you miss your move, then they hit you with a big combo. It took me five goes before I won a match, despite being a veteran of Smackdown and a few other wrestling games. There is an interesting chain reversal system, but the fact the controls are so unresponsive sucks all the fun out of it.

I wasn't sure about this one as the I think the character designs are grotesque, but definitely won't be getting it now.

Totally agree with its a load of shit, am not a wresrling fan but i fought i would download it and give it a try after 5 mins i removed the demo, poor AI, Poor controls and computer cheats bigh time and the game feels way too slow.

RE: Playable Game Demo's - stone cold - 02-04-2011 18:08

i agree wwe all stars is a shit game i did not play the demo that long before i deleted it