The UK Babe Channels Forum
Louise - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+---- Thread: Louise (/showthread.php?tid=15201)

RE: Louise - Colbert Rules - 16-02-2010 05:59

Louise looked absolutely gorgeous during her morning shift yesterday. The shiny dark hair, her make-up & those tights were a winning combination. Everyone in the Colbert Nation gave it a thumps up.

Photobucket

Sidenote: I forgot to mention the heels...

RE: Louise - badbadman999 - 17-02-2010 02:06

did enjoy that PVC outfit at the end of todays shift

RE: Louise - Deadman 30 - 17-02-2010 02:20

yes Louise looked great today, really sexy. Heart

RE: Louise - Kiss Your Boots - 18-02-2010 10:49

Wow, just noticed Louise this morning in a great pair of boots! Looking cute, sexy and naughty all at the same time! Fantastic Wink

Oh, and the gloves as well, just finish the outfit nicely, and did I mention the boots?

RE: Louise - Deadman 30 - 18-02-2010 20:13

She's lovely this girl Smile

RE: Louise - Topman 47 - 19-02-2010 17:11

Not normally about for the afternoon shows but just had the pleasure of talking to Louise - gr8 babe.

If Skate Guy reads this note she wants some caps of her in the pvc gear - I said SGuy was No 1 in this division perhaps contact him.

I said she must move to nights where I can see more of her super body and her 24 piercings!!!

Lets start a campaign guys to encourage to do night shows as well ( I know she has an evening job but i can try)

Heart TJ (Topman)

RE: Louise - Louise - 21-02-2010 14:27

(19-02-2010 17:11 )Topman 47 Wrote:  Not normally about for the afternoon shows but just had the pleasure of talking to Louise - gr8 babe.

If Skate Guy reads this note she wants some caps of her in the pvc gear - I said SGuy was No 1 in this division perhaps contact him.

I said she must move to nights where I can see more of her super body and her 24 piercings!!!

Lets start a campaign guys to encourage to do night shows as well ( I know she has an evening job but i can try)

Heart TJ (Topman)

I hope that Skateguy reads this in fact I may drop him a note!!! I am glad everyone seems to like my pvc!!! Its pay week this week so I am gonna be splashing the cash and getting some more pvc gear just for you lot!!!
xxxxxxxxx

RE: Louise - sweetsugar007 - 24-02-2010 17:49

I am also a new convert to Louise. The one thing I like about her is she always has a genuine smile on her. Nice ass too!!! If all Essex girls are like her I am moving out of Surrey quick!!!

RE: Louise - Colbert Rules - 26-02-2010 06:52

RE: Louise - Topman 47 - 26-02-2010 11:13

Hi Louise c u r on line at present.

Sorry i have not spoken to u recently but not had a day off to speak. Did spot u yesterday on my laptop in the office but unable to phone.

PVC again ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Please go nights and I can communicate with u.

LOL
TJ