The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Dionne Mendez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19456)

RE: Dionne Mendez - SirAssAlot - 25-04-2010 12:33

I'm glad she's on a channel were we can see her instead of lying Graphics.

I rang her that night & she's still the same begging Dionne / You ask her to lay on her back with her legs open etc & she says tell me how much you wanna see me doing that / what would you do if i was to get into that position. I got so pist of with it that i hung up lol lol. If she's going to keep saying that crap I’ll not bother ringing her again Sad.

RE: Dionne Mendez - speedybert - 25-04-2010 13:19

(25-04-2010 12:33 )Tintin Wrote:  I'm glad she's on a channel were we can see her instead of lying Graphics.

I rang her that night & she's still the same begging Dionne / You ask her to lay on her back with her legs open etc & she says tell me how much you wanna see me doing that / what would you do if i was to get into that position. I got so pist of with it that i hung up lol lol. If she's going to keep saying that crap I’ll not bother ringing her again Sad.

At £1.50 a minute mate I'm with you on that.

Mind you tbh Dionne's never done it for me

RE: Dionne Mendez - zola - 25-04-2010 15:24

anyone know when she is on again?

RE: Dionne Mendez - hagman1989 - 25-04-2010 21:38

shes on bangbabes now

RE: Dionne Mendez - Pony - 26-04-2010 02:21

Will anyone have a video i missed most of it?...Surprised

RE: Dionne Mendez - amandasnumerounofan - 26-04-2010 02:48

I don't want to sound a c«¢t but is Dionne going to stay with Bangmedia or after a couple of shows, end up back at BS? Hope she stays where she belongs, with Amanda and Jemma coz you know it makes sense.

RE: Dionne Mendez - Pony - 26-04-2010 02:52

I would love it if Dionne stayed on Bangbabes...
...Ree should come back as well me thinks Heart

RE: Dionne Mendez - Rammyrascal - 26-04-2010 08:57

think unlike elite dionne will stay at bang for a while since there are a lot of babes shell know from babestation, like alex adams, donna duke, jemma jey and amanda another good day from dionne

RE: Dionne Mendez - Devillish - 26-04-2010 14:59

Dionne looked absolutely stunning last night. Is it just me or does she look even better than before she was away? Love the outfits she wears too. Very sexy. HeartHeartHeart

[split] Dionne on Bangbabes - Vids and Caps - chewbacca - 26-04-2010 18:58

this might sound stupid but is there any way you can skip through the bloody automated bullshit when you phone bangbabes. couldnt sleep last night and dionne looked so hot. i called for a much needed...well you know... but this bitch kept chatting away and someone beat me to her.
had a good wank anyway, it is dionne after all haha.