The UK Babe Channels Forum
Supernatural Season 6 (may include spoilers) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Supernatural Season 6 (may include spoilers) (/showthread.php?tid=20243)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - *Kal-El* - 15-11-2010 20:28

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - darylg - 11-12-2010 00:17

season 6 is quality, i love where the producers are going with the storyline! cas and meg hooking up last week was ace.
cant wai to see what happens between dean and samuel!

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - *Kal-El* - 11-12-2010 08:45

The mid season cliff hanger was pretty good i can't wait to see what happens next but now its a six week wait Sad

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - bigguy01 - 21-12-2010 20:09

is season 6 good? i have heard it is a reboot of the series with roles of the brothers being reversed with dean reluctant to rejoin the family business? also could this the season they defeat lucifer has it took them 2 seasons to kill eyes deamon and 2 seasons to kill lilith. also i reckon this could be the last ever season if they defeat lucifer and find god (more ways than one)....

the best line i heard in the whole series of supernatural is dean to ruby in series3 "no one is going to kill any virgins" when they were having their supernatural assault on precinct 13 episode

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - *Kal-El* - 22-12-2010 07:39

Yeah season 6 is pretty good its got a much darker edge to it compared to the other seasons, yeah it is true that brothers roles have been reversed which is quite interesting and theres a big reason as to why this has happened. The One liners are still there from dean and said quite a few so far in season 6 which has left me cracking up in laughter. You'll like season 6 its the same show just a little different but i like where its going tho Smile.

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - bigguy01 - 30-12-2010 17:39

just finished series 5 wow.i think chuck brough sam back but with lucifer inside him. cannot wait for series 6, i prefer to watch them dvd back to back it makes more sense.

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - *Kal-El* - 30-12-2010 18:51

Your gonna love season 6 bigguy01 Smile

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - *Kal-El* - 24-01-2011 23:19

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - *Kal-El* - 24-01-2011 23:19

Season 6 Starts Early Feb next month on uk living Smile

RE: Supernatural Season 6 inc season 5 Spoilers - bigguy01 - 24-01-2011 23:41

kalel, i have found iwatchsupernatural.com and started watching season 6, sam campbell is up to something. i am not to worried about it has this website is updated very week with the last episodes, i have watched the first 3 or 4. 6 is going to be good, with why sam campbell and sam winchester are back from the dead, maybe the person has a thing for sams or their conenction to yellow eyes and their mother.

i hope when they finally end supernatural they leave it on a good ending, i am in favour of the winchester and campbell family reuniting in heaven and order is restored on earth, hell and heaven.