The UK Babe Channels Forum
VERY SAD NEWS. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: VERY SAD NEWS. (/showthread.php?tid=2160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - emmapp - 30-12-2008 16:34

I am so so sorry to hear of your sad news emma. I know what you're going through as my grandma who i was extremely close to passed away at the end of november of the exact same thing.
My thoughts are with you at this very sad time. xxxxxxxx

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - Kelly Bell - 31-12-2008 21:19

It's awful & I know what Emmas going through having been close with her. He had a great career in the City & was a high flyer financier & they worshipped each other-Emma was so happy.

Speak to you soon Emma

Kelly xx xo

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - BigBoy76 - 31-12-2008 23:25

Best wishes Emma.

I've lost a partner suddenly too and even I find it hard to find the words to offer you, but I wish you well. I've never seen you on the TV (I'm fairly new to the channels, despite occasionally checking for years!)

Take care and take the time you need, not the time people tell you to take.

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - paige tyler - 01-01-2009 13:48

I am so deeply sorry for your loss Emma. My Thoughts and prayers are with you at this very hard time. Be strong huni x

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - BristolRovers - 01-01-2009 16:06

My condolences go to Emma and family & friends of her boyfriend. Best Wishes.

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - A Spider Monkey - 01-01-2009 17:13

Best Wishes to Emma and her family.

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - gillespie - 09-01-2009 01:37

Very sad to hear this news, what can be said really apart from deepest sympathies Sad

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - mospur - 09-01-2009 01:46

Hi Emma , just wanted to say that im very sorry about your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you x

gillespie Wrote:Very sad to hear this news, what can be said really apart from deepest sympathies Sad

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - chrislatimer - 09-01-2009 01:54

sincerest sympathys on your loss and i hope your doink ok at this time.

RE: VERY SAD NEWS. - emmapp - 09-01-2009 13:55

Kelly Bell Wrote:It's awful & I know what Emmas going through having been close with her. He had a great career in the City & was a high flyer financier & they worshipped each other-Emma was so happy.

Speak to you soon Emma

Kelly xx xo

hi kelly,

its so so awful...

can you send emma my condolences. Its distressing to think about what she's going through right now. I know i dont know emma but my thoughts have been with her every day.

I hope she finds some sort of comfort in the knowledge that he will have felt loved so much by her.

hope you're well too my lovely.

xxx