The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who's Going Down This Season? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Who's Going Down This Season? (/showthread.php?tid=24882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Who's for the P/L Drop this season? - lancealot790 - 04-04-2011 20:00

I have taken a careful look at the run ins of all the the relegation candidates and on reflection i just can,t see Wigan, West Ham and Blackpool winning enough games to stop up. Of course there are a lot of six point games coming up, this weekend sees Blackburn playing Birmingham, next weeks sees Blackpool play wigan and West ham play Aston Villa. I think 43 points will be enough to ensure survival this season but the way it,s going it might even take 45 to be absolutely sure.

What odds Blackpool beating Arsenal this weekend?

RE: Who's for the P/L Drop this season? - bigguy01 - 04-04-2011 21:29

it is good to see teams that got promoted playing good passing attacking football, but even though i voted for west ham, west brom and wolves but i think that blackpool might just go dow. at least they are playing the game the right way and not sitting back being defensive.

RE: Who's for the P/L Drop this season? - sweetsugar007 - 04-04-2011 22:07

40 points I think will be the waterline this season which means still a lot of twists and turns yet. I think Wigan-not enough goals in them,Wolves-poor defence and Blackpool a horrific run in will be the three to go.West Ham and West Brom have enough firepower to rob a result or two.