The UK Babe Channels Forum
Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Bikini Babes - Channel 97 Freeview (/showthread.php?tid=25677)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion - Jetsu - 25-10-2010 15:10

Ok thx for the quick update, Paige looked pretty popular last night, I watched the launch and she was already on the phone after about 5mins.

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion - dave34 - 25-10-2010 15:29

(25-10-2010 15:08 )babestation Wrote:  
(25-10-2010 14:58 )Jetsu Wrote:  Hey babestation admin, last night there was a show on Channel One (virgin 1) called Bikini Babes but its was non-explicit. It had the same music as your babestation channels and starred Paige Tyler. Is there a website for this? Any info on this show? Do you own Bikini Babes?? Some guy on another forum posted some info about it. Thankyou in advance if you can help.

it is one of ours yep, no website or any info on this channel yet i'm afraid as last night was an initial experiment. will keep you posted
maybe this show is planed to go on channel 190 that was added to freeview last week. one more thing did sky viewers get to see Bikini Babes to.

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion - ledders69 - 25-10-2010 15:35

(25-10-2010 15:10 )Jetsu Wrote:  Ok thx for the quick update, Paige looked pretty popular last night, I watched the launch and she was already on the phone after about 5mins.

I agree and loved PAIGE'S bikini show last night, she looked superb and goes to show that there is still a ghost of the old Party People sotus speak lol. No I loved bikini babes last night and hope that a new contract can be signed, so it can be on for longer.

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion - kaelene - 25-10-2010 19:18

(25-10-2010 15:08 )babestation Wrote:  it is one of ours yep, no website or any info on this channel yet i'm afraid as last night was an initial experiment. will keep you posted

Now you have had a show outside the freeview Adult Section do you have any plans for day show? and will Bikini Chat be on next week?

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion - ledders69 - 25-10-2010 19:26

(25-10-2010 19:18 )kaelene Wrote:  Now you have had a show outside the freeview Adult Section do you have any plans for day show? and will Bikini Chat be on next week?

I for one would love that to happen.Smile

RE: Bikini Chat- Channel One (20 On Freeview) - mr mystery - 25-10-2010 19:28

just checked my Sky and freview EPG for channel 1 and it does not show "bikini babes" being transmitted at all for the next 7 days , has the show been axed already ? .

RE: Bikini Chat- Channel One (20 On Freeview) - kaelene - 25-10-2010 19:46

(25-10-2010 19:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  just checked my Sky and freview EPG for channel 1 and it does not show "bikini babes" being transmitted at all for the next 7 days , has the show been axed already ? .

my EPG freeview is out one hour as clock go back at weekend it does not say what on at midnight on sunday

RE: Bikini Chat- Channel One (20 On Freeview) - Matsui - 25-10-2010 20:32

So we basically got an hour of Babestation Daytime at nighttime. bladewave

RE: Bikini Chat- Channel One (20 On Freeview) - Jam Da Man - 25-10-2010 20:58

I'm wondering why "they" didn't just call it Party People, instead of Bikini Babes?

Party People were doing bikini nignts for a large part of 2008, and would have been easier to digest (perhaps, for some) as a non-adult show.

I was quite chuffed with the brief nostalgia trip this morning. More please! Smile
Hoping this show paves the way for BSDaytime on freeview.

RE: Bikini Chat- Channel One (20 On Freeview) - mr mystery - 25-10-2010 21:43

The last year or so that Partypeople was transmitted on Freeview Ch 37 it had a adult licence and the chat was adult , so Cellcast probably thought viewers would remember Partypeople being a adult chat show , so decided to call it some thing different because bikini babes is non adult chat show , Cellcast probably didn't want people ringing in to ask the girls to show their boobs , also the last freeview Partypeople show i saw the girls got their boobs out.