The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kylie whip em out thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Kylie whip em out thread (/showthread.php?tid=2697)

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - phallusfungus - 15-01-2009 23:31

Shiny Helmet Wrote:Keep putting the same girls on two nights in a row in a 7 hour timeframe.
The mind boggles what these clowns are attempting Rolleyes

A spokesman for Chatback TV

[Image: 395560DIlh_w.jpg]

"Sorry guv, we ain't got a clue."

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - killyourself - 15-01-2009 23:45

phallusfungus Wrote:
Shiny Helmet Wrote:Keep putting the same girls on two nights in a row in a 7 hour timeframe.
The mind boggles what these clowns are attempting Rolleyes

A spokesman for Chatback TV

[Image: 395560DIlh_w.jpg]

"Sorry guv, we ain't got a clue."

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
What do you mean 'A spokesman for Chatback TV' I keep tellin' ya they've changed the name to crapchat

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - irishlad30 - 16-01-2009 13:45

LOL NICE PIC KILLYOURSELF .LET ME GUESS THATS THE TOP GUY

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - summer - 16-01-2009 15:22

maybe she is not comfy with getting her tits out just yet?? you can't slate the poor girl!!
would you guys do anything you are uncomforrtable with? xx

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - devilish666 - 16-01-2009 17:41

summer960 Wrote:maybe she is not comfy with getting her tits out just yet?? you can't slate the poor girl!!

I dont think anyones slating her,she's 2 gorgeous 4 that.
Im uncomfortable havin a long tongue but it has its uses lol

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - HEX!T - 16-01-2009 19:20

aww poor kylie looks bored shitless atm... maybe she should sign up here and we can entertain her while she dosent have a call...

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 16-01-2009 19:55

summer960 Wrote:maybe she is not comfy with getting her tits out just yet?? you can't slate the poor girl!!
Kylie told a caller that it was 'the management' that did not want her on the night shows.
They obviously are oblivious to the fact that we as paying customers want her on the night shows.

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - oopnorth - 17-01-2009 04:34

Not sure I believe the management told her they don't want her doing the night show. Might just have been easier for Kylie to say that, rather than say she doesn't want to do it, and then have every caller trying to talk her into doing it. Remember she did an hour last week, maybe as a tryout to see if she liked it or not, and it looks like notSad

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - $h!ny h3lm3t - 17-01-2009 11:12

oopnorth Wrote:Not sure I believe the management told her they don't want her doing the night show. Might just have been easier for Kylie to say that, rather than say she doesn't want to do it, and then have every caller trying to talk her into doing it. Remember she did an hour last week, maybe as a tryout to see if she liked it or not, and it looks like notSad
Who knows, but i still think we should not stop campaigning.

RE: Kylie whip em out thread - Dreamlander - 17-01-2009 11:37

oopnorth Wrote:Not sure I believe the management told her they don't want her doing the night show. Might just have been easier for Kylie to say that, rather than say she doesn't want to do it, and then have every caller trying to talk her into doing it. Remember she did an hour last week, maybe as a tryout to see if she liked it or not, and it looks like notSad

Yeh,I think you are right. I imagine most girls are scared shitless the first time they hear what post 9pm callers have to say. Also ,I reckon most girls would do the topless or more adult stuff if they didn't have to take calls or it was pre-recorded. There are quite a few girls who do or have done glamour work but stay clothed on TV and don't do the late stuff.

Dreamlander