The UK Babe Channels Forum
Producer - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Producer (/showthread.php?tid=3188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Producer - G@Z! - 26-01-2009 00:29

thats our taylor its good to have her back on our screens Cool

RE: Producer - SuperSpurs - 26-01-2009 00:29

I would give Digital Dave and Hexit a job, or paid consultancy work anytime.

RE: Producer - G@Z! - 26-01-2009 00:32

you nice superspurs Cool

RE: Producer - Digital Dave - 26-01-2009 00:51

gazwim Wrote:you nice superspurs Cool

Hehe, yes he is! Thanks Superspurs, who know what the future holds? Smile

I suppose one of the reasons I get so wound up by this channel is that I hate to see incompetence, but in particular I hate to see money wasted, especially in these times of recession.

Unless they get their act together they will go bust and many thousands of pounds will have been tipped down the toilet simply due to wilful ignorance, a criminal waste of money in my book.

Apologies to Dogface by the way, I'd assumed he was part of the company rather than a freelance.

RE: Producer - G@Z! - 26-01-2009 00:53

don't worry dave i'm sure he'll forgive you Cool

RE: Producer - datalossfs - 26-01-2009 00:56

Does anybody have a contract with 960? or is "EVERYONE" freelance Tongue

RE: Producer - G@Z! - 26-01-2009 00:57

i'm alone me lol Big Grin

RE: Producer - SuperSpurs - 26-01-2009 00:59

Digital Dave Wrote:

I suppose one of the reasons I get so wound up by this channel is that I hate to see incompetence, but in particular I hate to see money wasted, especially in these times of recession.

Unless they get their act together they will go bust and many thousands of pounds will have been tipped down the toilet simply due to wilful ignorance, a criminal waste of money in my book.

Apologies to Dogface by the way, I'd assumed he was part of the company rather than a freelance.

Basically the owners of 960 are pretty big players believe it or not and what's happening there is a temporary 'holding pattern' kind of thing. They can afford it that way and it makes sense in their wider business scheme of things. As I've said before they're not mugs - but yes it does look like they are sometimes!!

RE: Producer - Stewartie - 26-01-2009 01:07

SuperSpurs Wrote:
Digital Dave Wrote:

Basically the owners of 960 are pretty big players believe it or not and what's happening there is a temporary 'holding pattern' kind of thing. They can afford it that way and it makes sense in their wider business scheme of things. As I've said before they're not mugs - but yes it does look like they are sometimes!!

I hope these big players don't have shares in The Royal Bank of Scotland.. or for that matter any bank. Have they taken out a loan??Tongue

RE: Producer - datalossfs - 26-01-2009 01:09

Don't mention borrowing money to start a channel around here Stewartie Tongue