The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? (/showthread.php?tid=4210)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Hazhard - 24-02-2009 19:09

u make a good point scotsman Smile

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - tsurugi - 24-02-2009 19:17

Hazhard Wrote:u make a good point scotsman Smile

ffs hazhard do you have any opinions of your own or just agree with everybody else

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - cherryryder - 24-02-2009 19:17

dondoe Wrote:I'm gonna have to say Tara,Babestation.....but on the upside she is great on the phone when she's more natural Cool

I concur...haven't called though, never will...

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Hazhard - 24-02-2009 19:22

tsurugi Wrote:

ffs hazhard do you have any opinions of your own or just agree with everybody else

i do have opinons i could say alot about tara but i dont want to offend people because i dont like tara never have never will.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - tsurugi - 24-02-2009 19:24

Hazhard Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:

i do have opinons i could say alot about tara but i dont want to offend people because i dont like tara never have never will.

just let rip its a forum not somekind of asskissing fansite never seen the attraction in tara....looks like alicia rhodes momBig Grin

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - thelynseyatkinson - 24-02-2009 20:21

awwww you guys are meanie bums haha... x

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - cherryryder - 24-02-2009 20:33

LynseyAtkinson Wrote:awwww you guys are meanie bums haha... x

says the minx that wouldn't let me get naughty! You made me feel like I was in school and you were the teacher telling me off!
xxx

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - cdm79 - 24-02-2009 21:30

Tara is one of my favourite girls, but her voice on the mic is annoying.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - Hazhard - 24-02-2009 21:33

i dont think anyone likes tara's voice lol.

RE: Who do you think has the most ridiculous on screen voice? - tsurugi - 24-02-2009 21:47

LynseyAtkinson Wrote:awwww you guys are meanie bums haha... x

me.....mean how very dare you