The UK Babe Channels Forum
Fabrice Muamba - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Fabrice Muamba (/showthread.php?tid=44935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Suurbier - 18-03-2012 20:28

Agree depressing

RE: Fabrice Muamba - William H Bonney - 18-03-2012 21:13

On a positive note I noticed that Twitter is well and truly awash with messages of goodwill for Muamba.

I don't think Bolton should pull out of the FA Cup. I believe that Muamba will pull through and I think he will want Bolton to continue in the competition and not be the cause of them withdrawiwng from it.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - gavlcfc10 - 18-03-2012 21:45

RIP Muamba was trending on twitter a couple of minutes ago, absolutely sick trend.

Then I went down the tweets to find every tweet saying this, was retweeted by someone from Holland/Netherlands and nowhere else.

Very strange that was, and very sick in all honesty.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - i'llbeback123 - 18-03-2012 21:46

Yes, agree completely, it's disgusting, it angers me that ignorant sick twisted mindless people post hateful messages like that, this is not the sort of thing Fabrice Muamba or his family needs right now, the poor lad needs messages of support & gratitude, not idiots that send these awful messages annoyed

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Money_Shot - 18-03-2012 22:07

Indeed, again on youtube I saw tribute videos, RIP Muamba, comments along those lines, it was pretty sick. Makes you realise just how sick and sad the world has become. Sad

Still, to echo what others have said, it is brilliant to see the majority of football and sports fans unite in wishing Muamba the best.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - 7 stars of the orient - 18-03-2012 22:15

There's a rumour going around that he's died. That's what started people doing the RIP Muamba stuff. It might not be sick people behind it, but people who genuinely fell for the rumour.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - mitchell - 18-03-2012 22:23

I was watching the game, you didn't see him fall to the ground,Or at least I don't think it was in camera shot, then it showed one of the Bolton Medical staff rolling him onto his side before the camera turned to the Bolton keeeper & the commentator was saying how serious it looked.

I'm watching the Real Madrid v Malaga game & the Real players wore t-shirts with messages for Muamba & Barca defender Eric Abidal who had a tumor removed from his liver a year ago & will this week have a liver transplant, they do this quite a lot in Spain at times like these. Nice touch.

Note to all: Stay away from social media & forums, Sky Sports News, Sky News & for footballing matters the club in questions website will be the first to release any news. Anything that starts with, "There's rumors going round" will no doubt be total bollocks.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - Stillroom Rock - 18-03-2012 22:28

The RIP thread could be a genuine mistake

However words cant describe pricks like this Sad

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fabrice-muamba-man-arrested-over-765553

RE: Fabrice Muamba - 7 stars of the orient - 18-03-2012 22:32

(18-03-2012 22:23 )mitchell Wrote:  Note to all: Stay away from social media & forums, Sky Sports News, Sky News & for footballing matters the club in questions website will be the first to release any news. Anything that starts with, "There's rumors going round" will no doubt be total bollocks.

Yes a very sensible comment by mitchell. I think it's already been stated that any official news will come either from Bolton Wanderers or the hospital/health service. Anything that doesn't come from there can be disregarded.

RE: Fabrice Muamba - groundnpound - 18-03-2012 23:32

ImageChunk.com