The UK Babe Channels Forum
Keisha Kane - Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Red Light Central (/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+---- Thread: Keisha Kane - Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=56311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Keisha Kane - Chat, Caps and Vids - bigglesworth - 19-02-2014 14:54

Keisha/Sammie Kane is featured in a BBC3 documentary tonight, The Truth about Webcam Girls.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01sf012

RE: Keisha Kane - Chat, Caps and Vids - Rammyrascal - 19-02-2014 23:58

not just Keisha/Sammie kane in this from the babeshows. have been watching this and also appearing in the documentary were ormer babeshow babe Carla Mai, Current rlc babe Olivia Berznic and current/former s66 babe Jenny Laird

looks like sammie is leaving the industry altogether it seems and going to college is the impression I got at the end

RE: Keisha Kane - Chat, Caps and Vids - Lotuseater - 21-02-2014 00:21

(19-02-2014 23:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not just Keisha/Sammie kane in this from the babeshows. have been watching this and also appearing in the documentary were ormer babeshow babe Carla Mai, Current rlc babe Olivia Berznic and current/former s66 babe Jenny Laird

looks like sammie is leaving the industry altogether it seems and going to college is the impression I got at the end

Rammie I cammed her only 2 days back so probably not!

RE: Keisha Kane - Chat, Caps and Vids - ste-boro - 21-02-2014 00:32

(19-02-2014 23:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not just Keisha/Sammie kane in this from the babeshows. have been watching this and also appearing in the documentary were ormer babeshow babe Carla Mai, Current rlc babe Olivia Berznic and current/former s66 babe Jenny Laird

I also had the same impression