The UK Babe Channels Forum
Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept (/showthread.php?tid=56489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - jocky.wilson - 28-09-2013 01:02

As it was Camilla`s first time this was a decent show with Dionne showing her the ropes dispite many nerves, then from 12.30 Dionne`s gone after promising strap on`s and heavy action leaving Camilla alone quite a strange and sad end to the show?

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - woolleysheep - 28-09-2013 01:03

I was going to post something about the show, but the pictures tell the story better than I can. Big Grin

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - aaron - 28-09-2013 04:06

(28-09-2013 01:02 )jocky.wilson Wrote:  Camilla alone quite a strange and sad end to the show?

A mystery ending? Or maybe Dionne just had a problem of some kind and wasn't able to continue.

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - b1grob - 28-09-2013 07:02

Camilla&Dionne are two very sexy lovely ladys great show last night Smile and the pics are great

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - SirAssAlot - 28-09-2013 10:15

I missed the show from about 23:30 on words. I was to busy drinking i forgot all about it - Hmm i'm so pissed of at my self annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - woolleysheep - 28-09-2013 11:02

(28-09-2013 04:06 )aaron Wrote:  A mystery ending? Or maybe Dionne just had a problem of some kind and wasn't able to continue.

It's a mystery! By the way, I noticed an aaron mentioned several times at the beginning of the show last night as he kept texting in - was that you?

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - aaron - 28-09-2013 16:11

No that would have been another aaron, I wasn't even watching the show to be honest. Cool

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - mr mystery - 28-09-2013 18:08

I watched most of the show from start to finish, i did miss some parts while i was having a look at the TV babe channels to see if anything interesting was being shown, i also had a browse through MFC from time to time, but i mostly stayed with SheBang, so i take it the strap on show the girls were talking about doing never happened ?, i thought i'd missed it while flicking through other stuff .
I'm not sure what happened toward the end either, Dionne said on the mic something about going off screen for a short time while Camilla warmed herself up for the strap on show, but she didn't return while i was watching .
Dionne seemed OK earlier when she was instructing Camilla in the art of squirting, Dionne did a good squirt and Camilla couldn't manage one, Camilla said her home work for the night would be to practise squirting after her failure lol .

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - shebang.tv - 28-09-2013 18:17

Dionne feel ill last night around 12.30am, she did try to come back on but was way to ill to continue.

xmas special show - Amanda Rendall - Camilla Jayne - Dionne Mendez - Candy Sexton Smile Stay tuned xxx

RE: Camilla Jayne & Dionne Mendez LIVE G/G Show In HD Fri 27th Sept - Fernandez Esperenda - 28-09-2013 18:19

(28-09-2013 18:08 )mr mystery Wrote:  I watched most of the show from start to finish, i did miss some parts while i was having a look at the TV babe channels to see if anything interesting was being shown, i also had a browse through MFC from time to time, but i mostly stayed with SheBang, so i take it the strap on show the girls were talking about doing never happened ?, i thought i'd missed it while flicking through other stuff .
I'm not sure what happened toward the end either, Dionne said on the mic something about going off screen for a short time while Camilla warmed herself up for the strap on show, but she didn't return while i was watching .
Dionne seemed OK earlier when she was instructing Camilla in the art of squirting, Dionne did a good squirt and Camilla couldn't manage one, Camilla said her home work for the night would be to practise squirting after her failure lol .

I really do not see what the facination is with strap on? it's not a cock and to be honest in my opinion is just boring...