The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=58579)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - crocodoc42 - 24-01-2014 09:42

Great to see her back. Love the new boobs, not that keen on tat's. Nurse outfit really does it for me...pity Jen's not an oil-slicker though, would love to see her soakingSmileSmileSmile

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 24-01-2014 12:05

Great show from Jennifer last night,but as someone posted those tits need soap or oil for me.

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-01-2014 15:48

Hopefully Jennifer will unleash the oil etc when she's next on s66 which will probably be next Tuesday. So far think she has been fantastic on her return to the babeshows and a very good signing for s66

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - BoBByB187 - 24-01-2014 21:16

Jennifer has really jumped into the deep end it seems and she's swimming like a champ Tongue She's just been great ever since she came back on screen

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - Sm© - 24-01-2014 23:22

(24-01-2014 15:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  So far think she has been fantastic on her return to the babeshows and a very good signing for s66

You must really like her on STD66, 10 posts about her in a week.. prior to that you made 45 posts in the last 5 and a half years about her (None of them in the Party People or Babestation threads) Big Grin #justsaying

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-01-2014 00:54

well that's not a surprise given before her return last Saturday Jennifer hadn't been on the babeshows for nearly 5 years, her last show being may 2009. also ive not been on the forum 5 and a half years. so how can I have been posting for 5 and a half years? so you've made a right prat of yourself here #fail

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - The Silent Majority - 25-01-2014 09:33

It never ceases to amaze me, how much time people spend going back through Rammy's posting history.

He must be the most important member on here. Either that or they've too much time on their hands....... #youdecide Wink

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - BoBByB187 - 25-01-2014 20:33

(25-01-2014 09:33 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It never ceases to amaze me, how much time people spend going back through Rammy's posting history.

He must be the most important member on here. Either that or they've too much time on their hands....... #youdecide Wink

We're all on here. We all have too much times on our hands Tongue

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - Sm© - 25-01-2014 22:19

(25-01-2014 00:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well that's not a surprise given before her return last Saturday Jennifer hadn't been on the babeshows for nearly 5 years, her last show being may 2009. also ive not been on the forum 5 and a half years. so how can I have been posting for 5 and a half years? so you've made a right prat of yourself here #fail

Ok, I failed Rolleyes What I meant was her whole career on the Babeshows up till she joined s66 warranted only 45 posts from you, ( none in the babestation threads for some reason? )

So my post that you seem to like her more now still stands Wink

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-01-2014 23:09

Nope didn't stand before and it still doesn't now. I've always liked Jennifer, regardless of whatever channel she has been on. Also what doesn't stand is your constant posting that I'm an s66 fanboy who has an anti bs agenda