The UK Babe Channels Forum
Natalie Heck is back - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Natalie Heck is back (/showthread.php?tid=5876)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Natalie Heck is back - phallusfungus - 07-04-2009 21:11

rogerthedoger Wrote:i would like to see what happen with Natalie last night as i mist it i am only judgeing what i herd did she really get sacked i do watch her movies i am a fan of her but she should not of broken the rules. rules are their not to be broken

WRONG!

We all know the saying - rules are made to be broken. For example, if Ofcom says that girls must keep their knickers during the show, then that is a rule that is made to be broken.

Don't be such a goody two shoes roger. Misbehave.

RE: Natalie Heck is back - Hazhard - 07-04-2009 21:56

I must say that natalie is very entertaining to watch Big Grin the babechannels have become slightly dull lately , but natalie has changed that by turning 965 into a funny channel

RE: Natalie Heck is back - rhodes - 07-04-2009 23:08

This thread has had 3000 reads in 24 hours which indicates the interest crerated by Natalie trying to spice things up, but she has to watch she doesn't go too far or the Elite channel will be closed down.

RE: Natalie Heck is back - rogerthedoger - 07-04-2009 23:11

i'm not being such a goody two shoes if i made the rules i would let Natalie get her muffing out get naked ler her do what she wanted but not let her get to out of hand

RE: Natalie Heck is back - Hellbound - 08-04-2009 00:10

rogerthedoger Wrote:i'm not being such a goody two shoes if i made the rules i would let Natalie get her muffing out get naked ler her do what she wanted but not let her get to out of hand

If I made the rules I'd let Natalie pi** all over Kacy

EDIT: I'm kinda paranoid with what I say now...hmm...my depraved thoughts are being censored and 'me no likey'!

RE: Natalie Heck is back - tsurugi - 08-04-2009 00:20

Hellbound Wrote:
rogerthedoger Wrote:i'm not being such a goody two shoes if i made the rules i would let Natalie get her muffing out get naked ler her do what she wanted but not let her get to out of hand

EDIT: I'm kinda paranoid with what I say now...hmm...my depraved thoughts are being censored and 'me no likey'!

that is almost rep worthy

RE: Natalie Heck is back - Hellbound - 08-04-2009 00:27

tsurugi Wrote:
Hellbound Wrote:

that is almost rep worthy

Bah! You should hear how I plan to get a willing and horny Alexa into bed...now that really would deserve mondo rep point thingys!

RE: Natalie Heck is back - TheDude - 08-04-2009 02:03

Ha ha that was comedy gold last night, Natalie = ratings. I hope she sorts herself out but that was very entertaining, injects a lot of intrigue to the new channel too.

RE: Natalie Heck is back - Anadin - 08-04-2009 02:15

Seriously no one capped this?

RE: Natalie Heck is back - rogerthedoger - 08-04-2009 02:16

who likes Natalie who don't like Natalie