The UK Babe Channels Forum
Watchdogs - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Watchdogs (/showthread.php?tid=60091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Watchdogs - HannahsPet - 25-06-2014 19:57

Just finally completed the main campaign wonderful story loads of action only taken nearly a month to complete Wink

RE: Watchdogs - Tori Lee Addict - 26-06-2014 07:37

So all told then is this game worth getting? I have heard it didn't really live up to the hype and buzz around it but it is still a solid game, is that the case?

RE: Watchdogs - HannahsPet - 26-06-2014 07:54

i would recommend it its a bit GTA V meets Assasins creed if you like those games you will love it. love it because its lasted me a month ive just completed the main campaign and there is still a lot of things to complete and do and thats not even touching the online stuff or the other addons that are avaiable get the feeling will be loads of single player misson addons soon

i love openworld games and this is the best so far you can almost interact with most objects in the world

love how you kill one of the baddies a elderly mob boss who ordered the hit on you killing your neice he is in a bullet proof room you cant get inside the room so you switch on the camera in the room and hack into his pacemaker and then turning it off so he dies right in front of you

RE: Watchdogs - Darius - 26-06-2014 08:04

I prefer GTA V, but it's still good. It's stupid though how a mission goes on for so long and then you can only save before you're roped into another.

RE: Watchdogs - Tori Lee Addict - 26-06-2014 08:22

Oddly enough I was actually going to say that in my previous post, "is it like Assassins Creed meets GTA?" LOL and sure enough that is exactly what you ended up saying Tongue

Does anyone have any views and opinions on the online multiplayer? I have been hearing good things

RE: Watchdogs - bytor - 27-06-2014 07:05

(26-06-2014 08:22 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  Oddly enough I was actually going to say that in my previous post, "is it like Assassins Creed meets GTA?" LOL and sure enough that is exactly what you ended up saying Tongue

Does anyone have any views and opinions on the online multiplayer? I have been hearing good things

Not tried the online but have to say I found the SP a bit repetetive after a while. It is certainly over hyped but no more than other games are these days.

RE: Watchdogs - *Kal-El* - 27-06-2014 15:12

I did hear that with the PC version of the game that someones doing a mod which unlocks on the game so that the graphics look as good as it was in E3 of 2013 and with the console version over the up and coming months there releasing patches to improve the graphics now whether this actually does happen is another story.

RE: Watchdogs - HannahsPet - 30-06-2014 16:33

anyone bought the season pass yet ?

RE: Watchdogs - Darius - 30-06-2014 16:36

I'm quite bored with this game now. It's basically just hacking into things. There's nothing in it for me.

RE: Watchdogs - *Kal-El* - 17-07-2014 19:20

Just picked up the game on the PS4 second hand dirt cheap.