The UK Babe Channels Forum
Destiny - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Destiny (/showthread.php?tid=60781)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Destiny - HannahsPet - 14-09-2014 11:21

Yeah you can play levels as single player but you might encounter other players but in cooperative mode sometimes can come in handy when theres a huge boss to kill. Theres a usual multiplayer fare in another place called the crucible

RE: Destiny - bytor - 14-09-2014 11:57

Yes its well worth it. Playing it does not mean you have to play with online players. The worlds are vast and you can meet other players if you wish but gameplay does not have to be cooperative should you choose not to.

RE: Destiny - tdk_triple - 15-09-2014 04:30

I'm really enjoying the games so far, got to level 20 and just got to mars. I also gave PVP a try today and it was a blast.. I just need to get a rifle because I've only been using a pistol throughout the campaign Tongue

RE: Destiny - *Kal-El* - 17-09-2014 16:53

Its cracking me up with the amount of bashing that this game is getting now i haven't got the game yet am still still waiting for the game to arrive through the post, but i did enjoy the alpha and beta put the problem is that the game was way too hyped so people expect to much from it and of course if it doesn't live its hype what do the media do but bash it. Is the game gonna be totally perfect probably not there's no such thing of a perfect game, there's only so much you can do with a genre of game i.e improve the graphics, better controls its really hard to make any game totally revolutionary then i hear stuff like its repetitive what game isn't if you sit down playing any game no matter how good it is your tired of playing it after a while if your playing for hours and hours upon. Even GTA V and The Last of Us two of my fav games excellent games and enjoyed playing them and highly engaging but even i would get bored after a few hours even tho like them.
I don't understand why people simply can't just simply enjoy a game, yes there are some games that are truly bad but people expect things too much jump on the bandwagon and just simply lay into it, thats why i hate fanboys that slag someone off because they have a PS4 or they may have a Xbox One or a Wii U etc etc what ever happened to just simply gaming a game.

RE: Destiny - bytor - 17-09-2014 21:22

(17-09-2014 16:53 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  Its cracking me up with the amount of bashing that this game is getting now i haven't got the game yet am still still waiting for the game to arrive through the post, but i did enjoy the alpha and beta put the problem is that the game was way too hyped so people expect to much from it and of course if it doesn't live its hype what do the media do but bash it. Is the game gonna be totally perfect probably not there's no such thing of a perfect game, there's only so much you can do with a genre of game i.e improve the graphics, better controls its really hard to make any game totally revolutionary then i hear stuff like its repetitive what game isn't if you sit down playing any game no matter how good it is your tired of playing it after a while if your playing for hours and hours upon. Even GTA V and The Last of Us two of my fav games excellent games and enjoyed playing them and highly engaging but even i would get bored after a few hours even tho like them.
I don't understand why people simply can't just simply enjoy a game, yes there are some games that are truly bad but people expect things too much jump on the bandwagon and just simply lay into it, thats why i hate fanboys that slag someone off because they have a PS4 or they may have a Xbox One or a Wii U etc etc what ever happened to just simply gaming a game.

This game really is as good as the hype. It doesn't even get going properly until after level 20. The first 20 are more or less tutorials. As the game evolves it takes on an RPG persona as well as a shooter. Levels can be redone with different missions available and it is set at skill level that everyone can enjoy. A good game eats up hours. Whats not to like Smile

RE: Destiny - *Kal-El* - 22-09-2014 23:09

Looks like my copy of it got lost in the post will have to wait till friday before am allowed to order a replacement Sad.

RE: Destiny - FanofCamilla - 22-09-2014 23:14

(22-09-2014 23:09 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  Looks like my copy of it got lost in the post will have to wait till friday before am allowed to order a replacement Sad.

that's sucks, where did you order it form?

RE: Destiny - *Kal-El* - 22-09-2014 23:17

Simplygames was the cheapest place at the time, normally there really good Sad.

RE: Destiny - *Kal-El* - 29-09-2014 09:38

Finally got my replacement copy of the games today, i had to wait for 10 working days before i could get a replacement at least the company was nice enough to send it by express delivery.

RE: Destiny - *Kal-El* - 29-09-2014 23:10

I know a lot of sites have put the game down but from own opinion am really enjoying the game.