The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Xtreme Filth (/forumdisplay.php?fid=335)
+---- Thread: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=62884)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - PhredE - 23-11-2014 11:00

I hate tattoos with a passion, and even a glimpse of one can turn me off a girl immediately.

But

There's something about Kara that makes me ignore that silly heart thing below her arm!

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 23-11-2014 11:06

^^^^
fair enough you hate tattoos phrede, not everyone likes tattoos. I personally do and find babes with tattoos very sexy. as for kara last night, thought she did a very good show last night in some nice outfits and naked kara

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 23-11-2014 13:41

Kara for me is the stand out new girl this year she is progressing so fast, she is a natural on the shows and she is really naughty when you give her a call Cool loved the naked stuff she did last night what a body

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - samstark - 23-11-2014 15:02

Seriously how good is kara. She is so much fun and puts on a great show and is fantastic on the phones, which is why you never really see her without a call. One thing I particularly enjoy about her shows is her POV face fucking/blowjob simulations skills, she is so good at that and must have some great real life skills. She's a superstar in the making.

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - murphdogg11 - 24-11-2014 17:00

Those pics of Kara posing naked show of her stunning ass so beautifully Big Grin

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - ai1234 - 25-11-2014 01:11

(23-11-2014 13:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Kara for me is the stand out new girl this year she is progressing so fast, she is a natural on the shows and she is really naughty when you give her a call Cool loved the naked stuff she did last night what a body

I think it's because she's from a performing background (fire eating etc - check her twitter) as opposed to those who start with an "I'll lay here looking sexy and thats enough" attitude.

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - Clit Eastwood - 25-11-2014 06:29

This girl absolutely smoulders in sexiness.
Effortless beauty is purveyed in every performance.
A body of an angel..and " that ass "...fuuuuuck you've gotta give her a round of applause just on that alone Wink
Defo one of the best performers on any channels. <3

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-11-2014 09:59

very good nightshow again from Kara last night both on her own and when she was with chantelle, including lots of her very nice arse at the camera

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - murphdogg11 - 28-11-2014 11:10

Kara was in top class form last night. The stint on her own was sensational. More naked ass please Tongue

RE: Kara de la Hoyde - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-11-2014 11:27

very good show from kara last night which was capped off by all the fantastic bare arse action she did. has to be not just one of the best new nightbabes of 2015, but one of the best nightbabes overall of 2014