The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - elitetvonline - 27-04-2009 23:30

speedybert Wrote:Precious(Come on Jamie you can find her!!)Trying to find her
VictoriaIf I could I would. Its complicated
Toya(would be good to see her in fewer clothes)Dont know her, educate me
Dani T(Just see her back in the PVC catsuit without the bra)
[/color]

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - elitetvonline - 27-04-2009 23:33

DingDong Wrote:Holly James is a must. Thought that Elite had her signed up but where is she - cant be under wraps as they dont make them big enough for her puppies???
You never know when your wish may come true!

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Fidster69 - 27-04-2009 23:35

ok she's not a babeshow girl but I've said it more than once I'll say it again

MADISON WELCH

interviews and myspace/facebook comments would have you believe she is not shy with the ladies

Flying Cindy Pucci over for a few shows would be spectacular too

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - thinwhiteduke - 27-04-2009 23:46

I would like to see abbi taylor on the show. Didn't know much about her till recently, but think she's gorgeous. I suppose someone will say her titties are to small for elite, but what the hell she's stunning.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Chilly - 27-04-2009 23:49

Holly James = BORING! Bring in some 'new' babes for us to get excited about, or, corrupt some more daytime girls into doing phone sex.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - jacko10 - 28-04-2009 00:34

they should get vicki peach, she was on sex station online, she would be great

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Josh - 28-04-2009 00:54

it was a masterstroke getting TJ b4 she did babestation nites. can lightning strike twice with elite poaching Anna b4 she does Babestation Nites in May. Would be great as she can do both the Day and nite shows.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Fidster69 - 28-04-2009 01:01

daytime shows do seem however to be monopolised by Vikki Thomas, sometimes Michelle Thorne

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - dev1984 - 28-04-2009 01:14

Leigh Logan?

Anna?

Rochelle?

:-D

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - oopnorth - 28-04-2009 01:37

Going by some of the comedy tits the day girls have I bet Elite wish Lola Ferrari was still alive.