The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anna - Babestation Nights : Caps & Videos - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+------ Forum: Anna Lovato (/forumdisplay.php?fid=139)
+------ Thread: Anna - Babestation Nights : Caps & Videos (/showthread.php?tid=7112)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - vila - 04-06-2009 23:42

Thanks Josh you're a hero!

I think there's a very bad flaw in the construction of these forum pages. There should be a 'Thanks' button, a 'Thank You Very Very Much' button and a 'Gibbering Grovelling Everlasting Gratitude' button.

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - Big Boobies - 05-06-2009 07:42

Just a quick query or am I being thick! These caps are obviously of Anna on Babestation 2 judging by the different set and graphics. Why then in the top left hand corner of the screen does it say Channel 33 12-5am (Babestation 1 on Freeview details)? It obviously was on 2 because she wasnt on my recording on Freeview that night. Is it just advertising? She is lovely though; hot body and nice tiny tits. thanks for the caps.

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - Shandy - 05-06-2009 08:14

yes it was babestation 2

the thing in the corner just advertises that babestation is on freeview, they have it going all thru the day too on babestation daytime and party people

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - vila - 05-06-2009 08:33

Can you clear my mind on something for me, Shandyman? Is Anna exclusive to BS2? I'll be very pissed off if she is,though!

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - Big Boobies - 05-06-2009 08:34

O K thanks for that its a bit confusing though. I thought that I had missed her on Freeview!

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - theone1986 - 05-06-2009 08:41

Big thanks for the vids Josh Big Grin.

vila Anna has been on BS1 before, I think it was when she first started doing the night show

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - vila - 05-06-2009 09:03

I hope she comes onto BS1 again. I've asked her about it in her thread - fingers crossed. I thought she was on Ch 33 in the very early few days when I think it was BS2. Didn't it start as BS2 and then switch to BS1? 'Cos we had that nice black set on Freeview to start with, I'm sure.

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - birdlime - 05-06-2009 12:17

I must admit she is one sexy girl thanks for the vid.Cool

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - Josh - 05-06-2009 13:07

I dont want Anna on BS1. I hate BS1, when you have to wait over 1 1/2 to 2 hrs to see the girl again. she is on more frequently, less wait time and its not a watered down tame freeview show like BS1. Lighting is much better too.

RE: Anna - Video & Caps Thread - old git - 05-06-2009 14:34

She is on pp right now wearing a cheeky red dress and has already had one nip slip