The UK Babe Channels Forum
bobbi on the chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: bobbi on the chat (/showthread.php?tid=7171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Can I marry you Bob - milschoolcadet - 16-01-2010 02:26

(09-11-2009 09:59 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Hiya Bobs how ya doin'? I want wanted to asked you if I could make a deal with you. I have an aero chocolate in my fridge, it's yours if you would marry me but it has to be in one of those crazy bobbi hats,laugh U should be know as the bird in the hat

AGREED!
without a hat, bobbi is naked Smile
She should have to wear a hat by law Smile

RE: Can I marry you Bob - madhatter13 - 19-01-2010 14:08

Yep I would defo side with you on that one, Bob is not Bob without her hat on, it's why I like her, if anyone said the girl in the hat even without her name I'd say yer it's Bobbi from Chat. Not sure if I like her new look it's not Bob, she looks paile and it doesn't suit her skin tone.

(16-01-2010 02:26 )milschoolcadet Wrote:  AGREED!

RE: Can I marry you Bob - pitbullpar - 20-01-2010 10:41

(19-01-2010 14:08 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Yep I would defo side with you on that one, Bob is not Bob without her hat on, it's why I like her, if anyone said the girl in the hat even without her name I'd say yer it's Bobbi from Chat. Not sure if I like her new look it's not Bob, she looks paile and it doesn't suit her skin tone.

i know what your saying about bobbi's new look but i think it's the studio thst makes it look worse than it is from seeing bobbi on her youtube vid she done after christmas she doesn't look as pale as she does on the chat must be the crappy lighting in the studio or the camera setup which makes her look so pale

RE: Can I marry you Bob - milschoolcadet - 20-01-2010 18:33

(19-01-2010 14:08 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Yep I would defo side with you on that one, Bob is not Bob without her hat on, it's why I like her, if anyone said the girl in the hat even without her name I'd say yer it's Bobbi from Chat. Not sure if I like her new look it's not Bob, she looks paile and it doesn't suit her skin tone.

(16-01-2010 02:26 )milschoolcadet Wrote:  AGREED!

Bobbi!!!
Get your HAT back on!!!

RE: bobbi on the chat - Headlessman - 21-01-2010 03:30

RE: bobbi on the chat - pakeha - 05-02-2010 11:15

Can't see to be honest, what difference it makes whether Bobbi wears a hat or not. She does look good in a hat and she has some interesting and good hats, but she doesn't look worse imo if she doesn't wear a hat.

I haven't been able to see anything of Bobbi on the show since mid Jan, and don't get to watch the Chat so much, but from her facebook, it does seem she has changed her hair, and style quite a bit in the last few weeks. I liked her hair better longer, and more blonde and without the dark streak, and not so sure the short hair suits her, but so be it, and maybe something she is doing for the band or like.

Possibly the studio makes Bobbi look paler, although she does have fairly pale skin anyway.

RE: bobbi on the chat - pakeha - 05-02-2010 11:39

Bobbi is quite a character, and although not always easy to understand, is quite a nice girl at heart.

RE: bobbi on the chat - Colbert Rules - 09-02-2010 16:17

Nice to see the Lads Lounge reunion with Sonia Yasmin joining Bobbi on the Chat today.

Photobucket

RE: bobbi on the chat - mikedafc - 09-02-2010 18:24

That isn't Jasmine from BS Daytime then?

RE: bobbi on the chat - Colbert Rules - 10-02-2010 07:13

(09-02-2010 18:24 )mikedafc Wrote:  That isn't Jasmine from BS Daytime then?

Check out Jasmine in smc's video in this thread.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8959