The UK Babe Channels Forum
Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7208)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - mark - 18-05-2009 07:46

sorry its a bit late mate lol but congratulations to you and your girlfriend.

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 18-05-2009 18:26

dalebags Wrote:Congrats to you mate - I have a 3 yr old and the wife is due again in July .

My only advice to you is get as much sleep now before November as you can as your going to get none after then. Also if its a girl you are basically gubbed as she will be able to wrap you round her finger and get anything she wants- I'm speaking from experience here.

Seriously though its the best feeling in the world- I dont want to sound like a soppy dick but when they grab your finger or when they are older and say love you there is not a feeling that beats it

Congrats to you aswell Dalebags Big Grin I'll certaily take your advice on board. It has been hectic since i found out (planning the decor for the baby's bedroom and have already started buying clothes etc) and doesnt look lke stopping anytime soon but "soppy dick" or not i cant wait to experience the feelings like you have towards your kids when my son or daughter arrives.......

im off to have a lie down now Tongue

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 18-05-2009 18:29

mark Wrote:sorry its a bit late mate lol but congratulations to you and your girlfriend.

Thanks mate but ur not late at all...........baby is not due till November Tongue Shy

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Bunna - 18-05-2009 18:34

How did the missus react when you told her you're going to call the baby Bunna Big Grin

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 18-05-2009 19:00

Bunna Wrote:How did the missus react when you told her you're going to call the baby Bunna Big Grin

Tongue If looks could kill............Rolleyes

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Bunna - 18-05-2009 19:05

astonv1 Wrote:
Bunna Wrote:How did the missus react when you told her you're going to call the baby Bunna Big Grin

Tongue If looks could kill............Rolleyes
[Image: JC-hysterical.gif]

I guess I should steer clear of the christening then lol