The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sexiest Brunette - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Sexiest Brunette (/showthread.php?tid=7346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sexiest Brunette - Pimp - 18-05-2009 22:14

This was a tough choice ... Morgan, Tiffany and Donna are all sexy as hell brunettes!!

I had to go with Tiff though always liked her, Liked her better before the boob job tbh.

RE: Sexiest Brunette - dick4dani - 18-05-2009 22:16

The point is,Dani is very beautiful and that's all that matters to me,Heart

RE: Sexiest Brunette - skateguy - 18-05-2009 22:20

SxciiSooky Wrote:If Dani's tits are fake then I want the name of her surgeon as - unless any of you can come up with any proof other than because you say so - there's no way they look fake

While its not proof, Rover's posted here that Dani herself has said they're fake, and also Rammy Rascal has posted that Dionne told him that she was having a boob job.

Maybe give her a call and ask her Sooky... Wink

RE: Sexiest Brunette - Paddyfrank - 18-05-2009 23:19

Sorry Sooky but they look fake to me. I'm not saying that they aren't really nice tits, just that they look enhanced.

RE: Sexiest Brunette - minxy - 19-05-2009 09:55

skateguy Wrote:
SxciiSooky Wrote:If Dani's tits are fake then I want the name of her surgeon as - unless any of you can come up with any proof other than because you say so - there's no way they look fake

While its not proof, Rover's posted here that Dani herself has said they're fake, and also Rammy Rascal has posted that Dionne told him that she was having a boob job.

Maybe give her a call and ask her Sooky... Wink

Real or not Dani will probably say they are real anyway. Jennifer Ellison lied about her's for years but got caught out in the end.