The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=76704)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - GMach1 - 10-06-2019 10:56

Really like this girl, she looks like she wants to get hotter but seems to rein it back. Quickly becoming a good performer and smiling more which is always good.

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 10-06-2019 10:58

^^
A very good night from the blonde bombshell Jordan last night. Agree, she’s quickly becoming a very good nightbabe for xpanded

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - GMach1 - 18-06-2019 23:20

Yeah love a busty blonde on screen and Jordan-Lou fits the bill nicely and good to see used regularly - I have high hopes for her. Tongue

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Doddle - 19-06-2019 08:15

She reminds me vaguely of Jordyn Pryce. I know it's a cliché to find some babe more interesting only after they've had a boob job... however they do look like nice boobs now.

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 19-06-2019 12:59

Very good night from Jordan last night who is getting better with each nightshow she does

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - GMach1 - 19-06-2019 21:31

She's on again right now in red with Michelle.

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - GMach1 - 20-06-2019 13:18

This girl is amazing, she has become more confident and looks incredible with a large 'rack' and reminds me of another lovely busty babe, now long gone but not forgotten, Pippa Blonde who was also part of this forum. Along with Gracie Gold, Jordan-Lou is rapidly gaining a following here. Tongue

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - GMach1 - 25-06-2019 22:50

Very hot in her white stuff tonight, until Gracie gets back(we hope) she is my number one busty blonde(okay not a real blonde but she makes a damn good hot one)Tongue
*Not forgetting my other fav blonde Honey of course. Tongue

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 26-06-2019 13:41

A very good night from the busty blonde bombshell last night looking wonderful in white, especially when she was bent over with her magnificent arse gyrating at the camera Heart

RE: Jordan Lou - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 30-06-2019 10:48

^^
Jordan-Lou was very good last night too & looked wonderful in her white lingerie plus plenty of her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera