The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rochelle Ryan - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Rochelle Ryan - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=77290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - costello - 28-05-2013 08:33

Has Rochelle given up nights?

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - scapaflow - 28-05-2013 10:51

(28-05-2013 08:33 )costello Wrote:  Has Rochelle given up nights?

Rochelle has not given up on nights, the fools at Babestation have decided we'd rather see the regular coven of girls who dominate the channel, chasing away the likes of Rochelle, so that they can be on virtually every night to stir their pot and plot domination.

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - costello - 29-05-2013 09:28

Well they must be mad, Rochelle is the best looking girl they have. Only one who comes close is newish girl Kimberley Jones, but she doesn't get much of a look in either. Rochelle is probably the sexiest on any channel at the mo, and if she wants to do nights, for heaven sakes get her on.

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - marco01 - 29-05-2013 11:11

I echo the above comments, i dont really watch babestation nights as none of the babes really do anything for me, but thats just my taste, but rochelle on the other hand does do it for me, and not to see her naked on nights is what winds me up about bs, but yet the same old babes on nights remain.

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - scapaflow - 29-05-2013 18:01

There is always hope that Rochelle will leave the purgatory that is Babestation and find new horizons. The only reason she joined was to do nights. Sadly, there's no Siberian Babestation to post some of the regulars.

[split] Rochelle Hardy - Chat & Discussion - scapaflow - 01-06-2013 10:15

She may be consigned to depths of the Bikini Babes early morning slot, when she could be the saviour of Babestation nights, but Rochelle still looks different class this morning.

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 03-06-2013 07:42

Rochelle Really is Looking Top Draw in that Figure Hugging Dress This Morning,Her Beautifull Legs and Nice Sexy Boobs are just Awesome,Get this girl back on Night shows she is to good to lose.

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 14-06-2013 16:13

My Word How HOT Does Rochelle Look in her Figure Hugging Dress Today She is Smokin HOT and Giving us a Great Shot of her Nice Sexy Boobs and those Legs are Awesome,Like Rochelle on Days But BS have to give her some Night Shows she was Fantastic on Nights and went naked which is always a plus.

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Joey 27 - 16-06-2013 16:21

she has the most kissable lips, babestation are off their rocker if they won't give her any nightshifts, but we can't let new talent get in the way of the likes of geri, preeti and lori can we, i won't say lollly as i actually don't mind her at least she is hot

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 20-06-2013 15:19

Liking them Caps R/S Thanks Very Much,Rochelle really is on Top Form Today Loving her Sexy Outfit her Awesome Body is Just so HOT,We Need this Sexy Babe Back on Night shows Come on BS sort it out Quickly.