The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 18-06-2013 00:10

Well what a girl she is. A true stunner in every sense of the word and in just that black thong she's wearing now she just sets me on fire. Had another horny x rated call with her and now need to go to bed to recover!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - thescientist - 18-06-2013 14:02

What a fantastic night from Danni, as already stated above she looked sensational just in the black thong, allowing those magnificent tits to be the main attraction of the night. BeautifulTongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Snooks - 19-06-2013 21:46

Danni is a mighty fine all rounder. Great on days and deliciously filthy on nights Big Grin.
And her tits are stupendous Big Grin.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - davidneilson - 24-06-2013 21:20

Danni is on tonight, she's very hot. I prefer her in outfits like this to that domination outfit.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 24-06-2013 22:43

Simply fantastic first 90 minutes from Danni tonight. Deliciously naughty in a her Cobalt Blue underwear. The Monday Blues just took on a whole new meaning.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - 4evadionne - 24-06-2013 23:47

Nice sexy skimpy outfits from Delicious horny Danni, and those magnificent breasts and superb peachy ass are looking irresistible slicked with oil. She's looking magnificent tonight. Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 25-06-2013 00:19

(24-06-2013 23:47 )4evadionne Wrote:  Nice sexy skimpy outfits from Delicious horny Danni, and those magnificent breasts and superb peachy ass are looking irresistible slicked with oil. She's looking magnificent tonight. Tongue

Have to claim credit for the oil as I was calling her at the time and she sent the producer to get some!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - davidneilson - 10-07-2013 22:59

Danni somehow gets sexier each time shes on. My favorite girl on this channel and looking stunning again tonight.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 10-07-2013 23:13

Danni is on top form again tonight. Looking as stunning as she always does and on the phone she is simply sensational. First class and delighted that Babestation are giving her loads of airtime on nights and on days.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - solidliquid - 16-07-2013 11:10

Is there any way we could download that last video from depositfiles or rapidshare? My pc says the link isnt safe or something when i try to download it from there. She looks so hot in that catsuit!!