The UK Babe Channels Forum
Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=78605)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - winsaw - 12-11-2018 15:41

(12-11-2018 11:55 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It would appear that she isn't ready to go topless yet on the main screen-not the first time a new girl has to wait but she certainly doesn't lack any confidence that some do, she just throws herself into it -so when she does unleash that body of hers, I reckon it will be worth the wait.

total rubbish, shes shown then before, we know the produces are not restricting the new girls anymore so its her choice not to show them,
there for she has no place on the night show when girls who are happy to do proper night shows are being stuck on the webshow like Kayleigh was lastnight, if the schedules right then shes on tv doing nothing again tonight and proper night girl Mila is on the web if shes wanted people to not like her shes going about things the right way,
its looking like Alexis all over again, if she dont change what shes doing then she will be working for XP in a few months time, such a shame as she could be a star if she wanted to be,

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - Geriisgreat - 12-11-2018 21:04

110% agree with that Wishaw maddison does have potential showed last night in a risky number yet didn't maximise the opportunity

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - babefan2012 - 12-11-2018 21:15

Thats a shame she's one of those. She could be a big hit but if she doesn't want to get the girls out then she doesn't belong on nights.

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 13-11-2018 00:48

Especially frustrating tonight is Maddison. She’s not going topless on screen, yet in the osg on the right hand side of the screen, Maddison is NAKED!!!!

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - chavvy - 13-11-2018 00:55

Bit boring for a night show girl. Sigh

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - Sam_Wolffe - 13-11-2018 07:34

I wouldn't give 2 hoots if she never went topless, it is all about that big butt for me!

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - SawBoss - 13-11-2018 13:50

(13-11-2018 00:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  She’s not going topless on screen, yet in the osg on the right hand side of the screen, Maddison is NAKED!!!!

This x 1000

It just makes her/BS look even worse for not doing it/allowing it.

[split] Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Caps and Vids - jizzman - 07-12-2018 02:56

omg, dare I say i'm in love.

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 07-12-2018 03:40

Back on screen tonight and just hasn't gone totally topless, although she has massaged her tits a few times-shame she is one very hot little blonde with great potential.

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - daveypics - 07-12-2018 07:09

She has a German equivalent , same hair colour, same breast size, most of all same jucy arse. She is called Jetzt Frei and they were both on tonight, obviously on different channels. I screenshot them together but file size allowance on this forum is tight so could only do so much?