The UK Babe Channels Forum
Nikita Reign - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Nikita Reign - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=81937)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Nikita Reign - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion - Hobgoblin - 24-08-2021 14:49

Now that Valentina Morgan has left, Nikita has my vote for prettiest babe on the shows. She’s pure filth too! Called twice and I didn’t last a minute both times. Nice low phone bill for me this month thanks to Miss Reign.

RE: Nikita Reign - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion - BlastedKeith - 24-08-2021 15:27

She’s also got the filthiest laugh, and squirts like a fountain. There were some arse thrusts last night that had me jumping back in my chair.

RE: Nikita Reign - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion - BlastedKeith - 09-11-2021 16:17

Nikita’s confirmed on Twitter that she starts on Babestation on Thursday morning.

Very happy to announce that I will be making my debut appearance on BabestationTV with my first cam show this Thursday 11:30am-7:30pm, can’t wait to see you all there

RE: Nikita Reign - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion - FEDEDANELLA88 - 09-11-2021 16:55

I think this decision of hers depends on both Brooks' transfer and the numerous technical problems had with her home webcam with s66cams.

Ps: kudos to Keith for reporting the news.

RE: Nikita Reign - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion - BlastedKeith - 09-11-2021 17:55

^ And I also wonder if some of the girls might know of plans following the Ofcom smackdown that could make s66 a less attractive workplace. Brooks was very much a studio insider.

RE: Nikita Reign - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 09-11-2021 20:20

^^
Doubt it. Given all the new babes that have been on s66, it was inevitable there would be babes leaving s66. Just the babeshow merry-go-round spinning round at s66