The UK Babe Channels Forum
JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Former Xpanded TV Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=380)
+---- Thread: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow (/showthread.php?tid=83946)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - darren73 - 15-02-2022 19:25

She has said on her Instagram story she is on Sunday morning

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - Norman Beige - 24-03-2022 19:12

Missing the little Kitty Kat. Sad

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - Nitram100 - 24-03-2022 20:11

Yeah agree anyone know where's she gone?

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - crankshaft - 24-03-2022 21:48

MIA. I'm also missing her a lot Sad She was becoming a regular on the nightshows, but then suddenly nothing but the odd dayshow the last 4/5 months. Surprisingly because she was doing nightshows on a fairly regular basis. Of course each performer has their own indivdual circumstances as to why they don't sustain performing at any given time.

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - crankshaft - 27-03-2022 14:37

According to the schedule, Jessy is down to appear on a nightshow next Sunday Night - 3rd April

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - Rammyrascal - 04-04-2022 12:36

(27-03-2022 14:37 )crankshaft Wrote:  According to the schedule, Jessy is down to appear on a nightshow next Sunday Night - 3rd April

For once a babeshow schedule was correct & JessyKat was back on the nightshow last night Smile looked very sexy indeed and did a very hot & sexy show including lovely views of her magnificent arse Heart

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - crankshaft - 04-04-2022 16:31

JessyKat is gorgeous and was fantastic last night - very horny and sexy. Delicious movement and body positioning to make best viewability of her sensationally shaped arse and hips, and sexy costumes too. My joint Babe-of-the-Night last night

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - Norman Beige - 12-04-2022 12:22

Jessy’s thighs are just...heaven!

Well rounded in all departments. Heart

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - Rammyrascal - 12-04-2022 12:22

Very good to see Jessy back on Xpanded last night. Looked very hot in her lingerie & did an incredibly hot and sexy show both solo & with Michelle Moist HeartHeart

RE: JessyKat - Xpanded Nightshow - crankshaft - 12-04-2022 17:50

(12-04-2022 12:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very good to see Jessy back on Xpanded last night. Looked very hot in her lingerie & did an incredibly hot and sexy show both solo & with Michelle Moist HeartHeart

Great to see Jessy again last nightHeartHeartHeart after her return a week ago. As you said, an incredibly hot and sexy show both solo & with Michelle Moist. She looked stunning last night in redTongue - a colour which really suits her. Her hips and that delightful derriere are a sight to beholdTongue, I must say

My joint Babe-of-the-Night with Michelle Moist (& ALT on BS) last night