The UK Babe Channels Forum
Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids (/showthread.php?tid=85579)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - mrmann - 22-04-2022 22:38

Getting another no show vibe. Maybe it's too early to say, but she's usually on at 10pm. I'd say that if she's not on by 11pm, we won't see her again until Wednesday at the earliest Sad

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - Stemmw - 22-04-2022 22:43

^ Nat tweeted she'll be back Wednesday 9pm - 3am.

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - mrmann - 09-05-2022 02:21

Has she quit Studio 66? It's been 3 weeks since she's been on, and she's not appeared for numerous scheduled night shows.

Is she just taking a month or so off, or is she finished with Studio 66? Any idea? Haven't seen her on TV tonight and haven't seen her mention anything, but this channel has a history of women joining and then not staying around for long.

Would be a shame if she quit, because she's been the best signing in years!

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - hornball - 09-05-2022 16:25

To put a positive spin on Natasha's prolonged absence. She put in a high number of shifts after she joined the channel - almost back - to - back, so maybe just time out now?? If she has left after such a short time overall, it would be indicative of the direction of travel for S66. For so long the standard bearer, to this.......HuhSad

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - Stemmw - 09-05-2022 17:40

Natasha is abroad at the minute according to her twitter.

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - hornball - 09-05-2022 21:06

(09-05-2022 17:40 )Stemmw Wrote:  Natasha is abroad at the minute according to her twitter.
Well that is certainly a positive reason why she hasn't been on much lately! Enthusiastic for her return.

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - darren73 - 17-05-2022 22:38

[Image: Screenshot-123.jpg]

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - mrmann - 22-05-2022 20:34

Producers being sketchy like the BS producers and adding her to the schedule even when she's not on. They've done this many times already.

Considering her Twitter posts, I very much doubt she'll be on tonight.

Integrity from babe channel producers? Yeah, I'm delusional Bounce

So far, Studio 66 has been unwatchable without Natasha.

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - Rammyrascal - 02-06-2022 11:42

^Were you watching last night then Smile Natasha was back last night looking stunning in pink lingerie Heart

RE: Natasha Anastasia - Studio66 nightshow chat, caps & vids - mrmann - 03-06-2022 22:36

^It was great to see her on again, Rammy, but she was only on for 45 minutes total from what I saw, and doesn't appear to be on again tonight, despite being on the schedule. Hope she returns in full soon, because she's the best woman on Studio 66 in my eyes.