The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=65335)

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - TwidowWankey - 16-12-2019 23:42

(16-12-2019 21:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ Not anymore

[Image: image-2988_5DF7E344.jpg]

Sad poor girl. That's no fun at all. I remember calling Clara Croft when she had a bronchial infection and she was suffering throughout the call as a result. I ended the call prematurely for her sake rather than mine.

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 17-12-2019 02:30

My mother has a bronchial infection and its not nice and my throat feels like sandpaper so I know what she is going through. We hope she gets better soon - something is doing the rounds including flu.

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 17-12-2019 12:02

Get well soon Jessica

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Stemmw - 18-12-2019 20:13

Jennifer doing a full night show tonight

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - thrud - 19-12-2019 01:28

It's possible I may have mentioned it before, but she's absolutely gorgeous.

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - TwidowWankey - 19-12-2019 02:51

I've seen her grab some sort of medicine bottle at least once tonight, but apart from that she looks to be feeling much better. Great to see.

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 19-12-2019 12:51

Fantastic night of filth from Jennifer last night & for me was the best nightbabe on the shows last night. Looked fantastic in her lingerie & was on excellent form with plenty of her magnificent big natural breasts unleashed & bouncing around as well as lovely views of her equally magnificent booty Heart

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Pspotter - 19-12-2019 23:29

Getting Jennifer Kelly two nights in a row Heart

Christmas has come six days early.

Thank you Xpanded Big Grin

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Stemmw - 20-12-2019 00:19

(19-12-2019 23:29 )Pspotter Wrote:  Getting Jennifer Kelly two nights in a row Heart

Christmas has come six days early.

Thank you Xpanded Big Grin

Christmas isn't the only thing coming early bazinga Tongue

Sorry I just couldn't resist laugh

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Rokk38 - 20-12-2019 02:51

having spoken to her earlier this is her last night show for a while so enjoy it while you can.