The UK Babe Channels Forum
Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=69218)

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 15-07-2019 12:08

Didn’t see Vicki naked last night but she still was on her most filthiest form jiggling & shaking her magnificent peach & flashing her fuzz

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 20-07-2019 12:08

Vicki carried on being on her most filthiest form last night too, especially when she was with Michelle Moist. Clearly enjoy working with each other

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 20-07-2019 12:39

No I don't think she did go naked but plenty of fuzziness on showWink

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - hornball - 20-07-2019 14:30

Don't think there was much if any naked action last night!! Nothing lost though, as Vicki - as with the majority now in my opinion - look just as hot without knickers off, particularly when adopting that legs over the head pose which I think shows any arse in the best way anyhow! Was I dreaming or has Vicki ever so slightly shortened her hair?? - not on her head btw

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 24-07-2019 23:00

Vicki already like a sexual dynamo tonight Tongue. Loving her body language.
Exceedingly horny Tongue.

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 24-07-2019 23:11

Loving the Peach again tonight, very animated yellow and white nail polish?? and multi-coloured thong has made a re-appearance-would love some stockings and suspenders laterTongue

Oh no! the dreaded tights are back!!eek

Gone now, nice shots of her arsecheeks and some lovely fuzz!Tongue

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 25-07-2019 01:50

More fuzz peeking out of green knickers and green stockings-just astounding!Tongue

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Carl-Gen X - 25-07-2019 11:14

(25-07-2019 01:50 )GMach1 Wrote:  More fuzz peeking out of green knickers and green stockings-just astounding!Tongue

Cheers mate...rub it in why don’t you? Git! annoyedWinkWink

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 25-07-2019 12:01

(24-07-2019 23:00 )snookered Wrote:  Vicki already like a sexual dynamo tonight Tongue. Loving her body language.
Exceedingly horny Tongue.

Agree, Vicki was incredibly & exceedingly horny last night as well as being on her usual mindblowingly filthy form as she flashed her fuzz & jiggled and shaked her magnificent peach Heart

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 25-07-2019 19:36

(25-07-2019 01:50 )GMach1 Wrote:  More fuzz peeking out of green knickers and green stockings-just astounding!Tongue

I just describe it as I see it as no pics/caps/video can be posted mate but I am glad you could visualise it enough to 'get off on it' Big Grinlaugh