The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=7249)

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 02-08-2010 18:36

The lighting last night was atrocious,it was the same for Mica,anyway looking forward to another wild and wonderful night from my fav babe the amazing Hazel BondTongueTongue

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 02-08-2010 21:08

Hazel getting the show underway,looking gorgeous in her Pink and Yellow bikini,that big smile of hers already showing.TongueTongue

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 02-08-2010 22:09

You know i love Hazel...I just dont like that outfit...sooner she takes it off the better Wink Tongue

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - SOCATOA - 02-08-2010 22:39

Hazel now looking hot in a skimpy black and white bikini. Dont think we will see it for long, i hopeTongueTongueTongue

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 03-08-2010 08:10

Great night from Hazel,she is sexy,funny,filthy on the phone,all round perfect night babe,always laughing looks like she is having a ball(if you know what i mean)have to wait another week now,but worth the wait.HeartTongueTongue

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 03-08-2010 09:40

right there bombshell. hazel had a great night last night. she loves having fun when she's on the beds and has a penchant for going naked. hazel is one of the best things from manchester since......me!!!!!

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 08-08-2010 21:09

The complaint i see a lot of about the girls is they are just sitting there not moving much,so i was surprised to see in Hazels Caps and Vids someone saying they wish Hazel would stay still for a while,as it is one of many reasons why i love Hazel,she is always energetic,gives it her all every night she is on,and looking stunning tonight in red.TongueTongue

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 08-08-2010 21:31

Hazel already taken off one layer,she just loves to get em off as soon as possible,she looks sensational tonight.Heart

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-08-2010 23:09

right their chris. hazel is looking great and on top form. hope its not long before naked hazel

RE: Hazel on Elite - Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 09-08-2010 08:54

(08-08-2010 23:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  right their chris. hazel is looking great and on top form. hope its not long before naked hazel

Who is this Chris?!!!!!!