The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 29-07-2014 07:22

Is there a service for Danni addicts? If so where do I find it? She had me eating out of her hand last night as she put the tease into tease hour in a speckled high thigh cut bodysuit and kept me entranced as I called her including when she unleashed those boobs for me at 10pm. Not sure why but last night they looked more spectacular than ever. She then did a cam session with me where the bodysuit became surplus to requirements and as I wished her goodnight I had every intention of an early night. Who was I kidding though! At 12.30 she was back wearing a black bra, thong and stockings together with a white garter belt. My final call to her in the office guaranteed that we will both face disciplinary proceedings and may have to take up new positions when she returns to the Nightshow next week. Adore her HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - manstyle12 - 31-07-2014 22:18

Is danni part of any other sites?

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 01-08-2014 05:37

Surprise treat last night as Danni stepped in to provide cover for a couple of hours after her Dayshow due to girls dropping out. Starting on Blue at 9.30 she announced she was going to be a good Dayshow girl gone bad. Well after spending time with her during the day on the Naughtychat lines I can assure you she knows exactly how to be bad on days as well! After a 10 minute break she popped onto BS1 at 10.30. I love her in that speckled bodysuit and those tits were looking mighty fine yesterday. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 07-08-2014 07:30

So glad to see Danni back last night. She had a cam session first which as usual was everything I've come to expect but I was delighted to see her wearing the new black outfit I'd sent her so by the time she went on screen at 12 I was already a happy man. She looked tanned and toned and I love her new hair colour. The times I saw her on screen including this morning she was always in the light box and when she was sharing the set with Lily & Cali I though it restricted them all. Did not deter me from having some lovely horny calls though!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 11-08-2014 06:27

Seeing Danni on all Fours Always Does it For Me she looked Fantastic Last Night With lots of that Gorgeous Body on Display,Great Stuff From Danni,Nice Caps Classic.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 11-08-2014 11:39

The nights when I can call Danni all through the night are always eventful although last night got off to a false start as in typical BS fashion they had given her a faulty phone so it took 3 wasted calls before they finally gave her a phone that worked and we could begin what turned into an amazingly pleasurable night. As previously mentioned Danni takes great care in the outfits she wears and last night she started off in a black bodysuit with stockings and suspenders in the office on Extra for the tease hour before moving to the Blue Lightbox for 30 minutes at 10.30. After a very short break she was back on BS Blue for almost 2 hours in a stunning white outfit which during a shared session with Leigh was described as virginal. (No chance!). They were joined for a while by Ruby and again I thought that restircted all 3 girls. For her next session from 1.30 Danni was in what was simply an erotic red number with peepholes for her nipples and so skimpy at the back that I had a lovely time with her on all fours waving her arse at me!
The office was then visited again but this time in yet another black outfit before she switched to the boudoir. Her final session was with Leigh from 4.30 until 5 back in the lightbox.
A fantastic sexy horny night with loads of lovely calls and 6 1/4 hours on screen out of 8 possible. No complaints at all from me guys!HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 19-08-2014 06:29

Wonderful return to the nightshows from Danni last night. From the start at 10 on Blue when she came on in stockings and suspenders with a leopard spotted bandeau top that defied the laws of physics as it fought to cover her boobs for the 30 seconds before I got through to her she looked magnificent. Nice long 90 minute set shared for part of the time with Cali which allowed me to make a couple of calls before I went for an early night. I snatched a quick look in the early hours to see her with Louise in the massage table set which I heard Danni call "Danni's Vajazzle Bar" as she performed in her Miss Massage outfit. Finally this morning I called her on Xtra again in the massage set as she finished the show. Great start to the night and to my day this morning HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 19-08-2014 06:58

Another Superb Show From Danni Her Outfits Always Ooze Sexiness and her Fantastic Body is just Wonderfull,You Really Cant Beat Seeing Danni on all fours with that Gorgeous Bum Thrusted into the Air,Great Stuff from Danni.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - jack29g - 19-08-2014 08:34

A video of Danni in her Miss Massage outfit would be much appreciated. I had to go to bed at 11pm for work so it seems I missed some great sections!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - MagicRat - 21-08-2014 00:37

She's looking super in those panties Tongue